Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Flip going on expeditiously has the potential to go sour asap lol..I can see ti getting in his feelings about the situation because flip is going to tell the truth..imo the beef started because ti was jealous of flip at the time

Yea Flip’s timeframe may be iffy when telling stories, but he’s always honest

NT annual Boosie, Gucci, Weezy, Future, Megan booty posts.

And that random Cali dude, Larry something.

Never fails

Last edited:
Don't agree = "saying anything"

Wayne's upgrade u verse > Jay-Z's

Deal with it.

Not even a huge fan of Wayne but I can call a spade a spade
I ain’t about agreeing or disagreeing what you said was bogus simple as that

But you know the Warriors of Wayne gon co-sign

That mutha****a has a screw loose.

Who has the time to go back and forth on twitter for hours?

and it becomes, black men attacking black women, because of his nutty ***

I saw a girl on there say it’s been like 15+ hours, said bro went to bed and got straight back on twitter when he woke up smfh

his wife just want the ***** to keep it online, she said I’d rather it be y’all than me

I think that Blackstar stuff got bro lashing out more than usual

He been going out sad for a while now

From what I saw, someone called him a child molester and rapist. Also made up a rumor that he beats his wife. I'm sure that would set most off. I don't know the full context of whats going on, but, Twitter is a Cesspool and very rarely will you have any positive meaningful conversation on there. Is Talib in the right? Possibly, but at some point, you have to know when to bow out of that madness. If someone is falsely accusing, do it the Justin Bieber way and hit them with a lawsuit for defamation.

he had time for her, i been scrolling down a minute :rofl::rofl::rofl:

We gotta remember some ppl are more sensitive or just human. He has 1 million followers so ppl say slick stuff to him everyday by the hundreds or thousands. He tied man.

I saw a girl on there say it’s been like 15+ hours, said bro went to bed and got straight back on twitter when he woke up smfh

his wife just want the ***** to keep it online, she said I’d rather it be y’all than me

I think that Blackstar stuff got bro lashing out more than usual

The chick blocked him and he is still going at her, repeating the same things over and over.

From what I saw, someone called him a child molester and rapist. Also made up a rumor that he beats his wife. I'm sure that would set most off. Twitter is a Cesspool and very rarely will you have any positive meaningful conversation on there. Is Talib in the right? Possibly, but at some point, you have to know when to bow out of that madness.

You going back and forth only gives it more attention.

At some point it has to kick in, this is stupid, and you're responding to random people and you're going to be on your phone all day.

From what I saw, someone called him a child molester and rapist. Also made up a rumor that he beats his wife. I'm sure that would set most off. I don't know the full context of whats going on, but, Twitter is a Cesspool and very rarely will you have any positive meaningful conversation on there. Is Talib in the right? Possibly, but at some point, you have to know when to bow out of that madness. If someone is falsely accusing, do it the Justin Bieber way and hit them with a lawsuit for defamation.
Buncha sheep on there.

2015 XXL magazine freshman, Kidd Kidd on sqad tapes from 2001-2003. :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Gudda Gudda had next to, smh
Kidd kidd being on that magazine is one of the most under discussed and weird rap moments ever. :lol:

Gudda Gudda could’ve been bigger than he is but he seems comfortable being where he at. He was dope on the Sqad up tapes. Idk what happened. He seems lazy

“You mean Talib? Lyrics stick to your ribs?”

I ain’t about agreeing or disagreeing what you said was bogus simple as that

But you know the Warriors of Wayne gon co-sign
Ahh your thinking a little bit too deep there champ

Every freestyle Wayne has done over a TI song is exponentially better.

Flow, lyrics, delivery, etc still stand the test of time

You know it is possible to have an actual opinion that is your own right :lol:

he had time for her, i been scrolling down a minute :rofl::rofl::rofl:

We gotta remember some ppl are more sensitive or just human. He has 1 million followers so ppl say slick stuff to him everyday by the hundreds or thousands. He tied man.

The thing is she listed a bunch of rappers, nobody else responded, as they shouldn't have.

If you aren't a colorist, then why should you respond.

The whole thing is stupid, so black men have to date and marry a certain shade of black woman now?

And why is it black women think we're supposed to say something to 50 for them? 50 has a punch you in the face factor, that most don't have. And it's not like they're not going to stop watching Power.

his wife fine as hell too
she got some nice calves:
1594484102307.png

Back
Top Bottom