Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I just googled the Talib quip. I’m glad he went in on that chic. She talked down on that mad and got mad when he ridiculed her. Ain’t no such thing as going to far. She opened that can of worms herself.

women need to start being held accountable

Woo member OMB Mellz got killed last night.

These ****** are all gonna be in jail forever due to the music.

At some point this outwardly blatant **** gotta stop right ?

From what I saw, someone called him a child molester and rapist. Also made up a rumor that he beats his wife. I'm sure that would set most off. I don't know the full context of whats going on, but, Twitter is a Cesspool and very rarely will you have any positive meaningful conversation on there. Is Talib in the right? Possibly, but at some point, you have to know when to bow out of that madness. If someone is falsely accusing, do it the Justin Bieber way and hit them with a lawsuit for defamation.

f**** a lawsuit bruh! Handle your own business. Don’t get “them people” involved. She deserved it. Can’t be mad when someone takes it there on you. And when you do, go allllll the way there to prove your point. I bet she won’t get out of line again.
Ya’ll gotta stop putting women on a pedestal and make them accountable

I just googled the Talib quip. I’m glad he went in on that chic. She talked down on that mad and got mad when he ridiculed her. Ain’t no such thing as going to far. She opened that can of worms herself.

women need to start being held accountable

It's an issue when it's hundreds of post over the span of hours.

And it also gets into online bullying and you trying to dox people with your fanbase.

The ****s weirdo behavior, because it wasn't something he even needed to reply to. He's the only one dumb enough to reply.

The thing is she listed a bunch of rappers, nobody else responded, as they shouldn't have.

If you aren't a colorist, then why should you respond.

The whole thing is stupid, so black men have to date and marry a certain shade of black woman now?

And why is it black women think we're supposed to say something to 50 for them? 50 has a punch you in the face factor, that most don't have. And it's not like they're not going to stop watching Power.

.... and it be SINGLE, bachelorette women who ain’t got no man, trying to tell dudes who to date. Like you ain’t got no man or no relationship history, learn life man.

f**** a lawsuit bruh! Handle your own business. Don’t get “them people” involved. She deserved it. Can’t be mad when someone takes it there on you. And when you do, go allllll the way there to prove your point. I bet she won’t get out of line again.
Ya’ll gotta stop putting women on a pedestal and make them accountable
Flooding someone with tons of messages even after they have blocked you is not the way. Making her having to disrupt her entire life until she pays for making such inflammatory remarks is doing much more. What you're suggesting to do is actually the easy way out for her. When her pay is garnished or she can't buy no bundles with her tax returns, then she would learn there are repercussions for her behavior.

It's an issue when it's hundreds of post over the span of hours.

And it also gets into online bullying and you trying to dox people with your fanbase.

The ****s weirdo behavior, because it wasn't something he even needed to reply to. He's the only one dumb enough to reply.

IDC. She tried to slander the man... got her issue. Now it’s bullying?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

now bullying is the cop out? She shouldn’t have poked the bear. I ain’t got no sympathy. I don’t care if he went in for 30 hours. She took time out of HER life to criticize someone. That’s why SM, especially twitter is a cesspool. Dish it but can’t take it. Talk down on people and get mad. Then they cry victim. Please

Flooding someone with tons of messages even after they have blocked you is not the way. Making her having to disrupt her entire life until she pays for making such inflammatory remarks is doing much more. What you're suggesting to do is actually the easy way out for her.

some people don’t care for hurting you financially. Hurting your ego or ridiculing you is always better. Let her Keep her money, destroy their psyche

Flooding someone with tons of messages even after they have blocked you is not the way. Making her having to disrupt her entire life until she pays for making such inflammatory remarks is doing much more. What you're suggesting to do is actually the easy way out for her. When her pay is garnished or she can't buy no bundles with her tax returns, then she would learn there are repercussions for her behavior.

From a 40 something year old man

These dudes are weirdos

I wonder if he tried to get one of his kids to go to sleep and they said to him, I can't I'm going back and forth online with someone.

Social media exposes some of these dudes.

2015 XXL magazine freshman, Kidd Kidd on sqad tapes from 2001-2003. :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Gudda Gudda had next to, smh

***** said he was 24, on that XXL cover too :lol:

4C6BD1DD-DE01-4C5A-9654-6132DB017765.png

Like bruh....you rapped with Lil Wayne in 2001. You ain’t low :lol:

IDC. She tried to slander the man... got her issue. Now it’s bullying?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

now bullying is the cop out? She shouldn’t have poked the bear. I ain’t got no sympathy. I don’t care if he went in for 30 hours. She took time out of HER life to criticize someone. That’s why SM, especially twitter is a cesspool. Dish it but can’t take it. Talk down on people and get mad. Then they cry victim. Please

Yes posting at someone over and over over 12+ hours is bullying.

And it started because she highlighted a post asking Will Smith, Jay-Z, Talib, J Cole, Kendrick and twenty rappers to address colorism. That wasn't an attack.

He searched his name to find her ****in post.

Talib does this too though :lol: I expect it from dumb *** birds on there but not half of Blackstar

these dudes egos have them on the net looking like losers

I don’t even argue with women I’m not ******* IN REAL LIFE. this ***** on day two one sided arguing with a woman that got him blocked online lol

So the random woman questioned his wifes "blackness" based on her complexion and whether she should be married to a rapper? In addition to calling him a rapist and pedo?

Lol people are brave online

then cried wolf when he air her ahhh out. Talking about peoples family/wives and accusing them of stuff like rape or pedophilia, especially if it’s false???? I AIN’T LETTING UP.

like I said, it be the single, miserable women who always concerned about someone else’s relationship. Like man, go find you a dude and beat ya feet

Talib does this too though :lol: I expect it from dumb *** birds on there but not half of Blackstar

these dudes egos have them on the net looking like losers

I don’t even argue with women I’m not ****ing IN REAL LIFE. this ***** on day two one sided arguing with a woman that got him blocked online lol
What i look like arguing with a ***** and making MYSELF look little.

***** say some stupid ****, aiight **** you im gone

then cried wolf when he air her ahhh out. Talking about peoples family/wives and accusing them of stuff like rape or pedophilia, especially if it’s false???? I AIN’T LETTING UP
Shes a bozo but hes goofy for going extreme.

I looked at shorty page, why her smile like those smiles white people be giving :lol:

Yes posting at someone over and over over 12+ hours is bullying.

And it started because she highlighted a post asking Will Smith, Jay-Z, Talib, J Cole, Kendrick and twenty rappers to address colorism. That wasn't an attack.

He searched his name to find her ****in post.

she should’ve minded her own business. I’m different bruh, male, female, white, blue, gray, Chinese, online or offline. If you mention my name or my family, and accuse me of rape or pedophilia or anything of that nature, I’m gone address it. That’s me tho

1. The thing is she listed a bunch of rappers, nobody else responded, as they shouldn't have.

2. If you aren't a colorist, then why should you respond.

3. The whole thing is stupid, so black men have to date and marry a certain shade of black woman now?

4. And why is it black women think we're supposed to say something to 50 for them? 50 has a punch you in the face factor, that most don't have. And it's not like they're not going to stop watching Power.
1. They may have not saw it, we all know Kweli is social so he's gonna see and he's gonna discus. Don't hate him when u been loving what he's doing b/c u disagree. That's Kweli. I'm not fan, but I'm familiar enough w/ his personality.

2. Colorist be fronting & masking their colorism w/ "preferences.

Y'all think she's a boogerwolf, I think y'all think that's b/c she dark w/ "traditional" west african features ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
1594484882218.png

3. The colorism stuff is definitely a thing, it isn't just a black thing, but voluntarily discussing other isn't my place.

3. All the men I know on my mothers side that steam from my great-grand parents is w/ lightskin skin woman. Colorism is definitely thing. An attractive lightskin women & a attractive darkskin man is the ideal black person. Both either get fetishized & discriminate against b/c of it. YG was doing that weirdo fetishizing **** w/ his lightskin daughter at Nipsey's funeral.

4. B/c ppl like 50 stay reinforcing problematic tropes & stereotypes. That ultimately effect them (black women) in a negative way that dudes co-sign due to generations of propagandized self-hate. Kanye been a whole alt-right leaning bozo for the past 3.5 yrs (imo) & I still like his stuff for the most part.

I hope y’all get banned for a few weeks. Y’all really hyping up these garbage *** rhymes.

Wayne is never getting flowers from me. ***** is mediocre at its finest. ***** got 50K verses and only 20 of them dope. Shooting .0063826%

Back
Top Bottom