Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Think I said this before....but if the breakfast club **** is enough for you to sit out and say....NOPE! Hot Sauce! Smoking weed! Pandering from a politician....NOOOOOOO!

You’re not paying attention.

Also the fact that the breakfast club **** with Kamala was likely taken out of context...and chopped up by right wing media....as well as Hilary ****.
I didn't get any information from any right-wing media sources pertaining to the Kamalle Harris situation. I heard her claims and laughed cause I knew it wasn't true. Then saw various news sources(where they are neutral in regards to America's political alliances) quoting her father's response. In addition, I also saw Hillary nonsense for myself during the interview and shook my head in disgust. Again, both instances show that they take the piss with black voters. In the Kase of Kamala, thankfully, she bowed out early. If this is what get's y'all excited about voting for a candidate, then we on two different pages.

Last edited:
I didn't get any information from any right-wing media sources pertaining to the Kamalle Harris situation. I heard her claims and laughed cause I knew it wasn't true. Then saw various news sources(where they are neutral in regards to America's political alliances) quoting her father's response. In addition, I also saw Hillary nonsense for myself during the interview and shook my head in disgust. Again, both instances show that they take the piss with black voters. In the Kase of Kamala, thankfully, she bowed out early. If this is what get's y'all excited about voting for a candidate, then we on two different pages.

Yea what I got from Hillary and Kamala was from their own mouth and actions, not whatever was edited :lol: they made themselves look goofy as hell and they didn’t need Fox News or Republicans in general to do that.

Seen this on IG don’t know how legit this is
198FC84F-6380-43AD-AF03-78AAB692DB26.png
34D73EA4-057A-477F-BB2F-BA9CACEDF46A.png
I
I know the DA's love to social media lol

Police are looking online taking notes

because you know it's people going no, that's not what happen.....

I know someone who works at QC and I heard.....

Police are looking online taking notes

because you know it's people going no, that's not what happen.....

I know someone who works at QC and I heard.....

“They are 3-4 in jail from Atlanta” DRY SNITCHING LIKE A B****

Now they finna scour all the main jails in Atlanta and find the hunchos and interrogate they ***

Shorty hitting me telling me she wanna buy one of those ak teletubby tees cuz their jokes af

😂😂😂😂 this chick kills me

Back
Top Bottom