Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

man look at this ****

68076572-B5C6-45F0-8074-F07D9A4BF3CE.jpeg
😂😂😂😂😂

We all know that's false. You can **** on the Giants, owners, QB but not Saquon.

Crazy as hell this ***** name was really about to be Tupac Makaveli Barkley and then his mom said no at the last minute. Hahahahahahaha

his daddy was on that stuff at that time. Had to be :lol: :lol: :lol:

I need to see a full vid to this :lol: :rofl:

four minutes of it, I need to see the rest. **** funny as hell. I liked Snoop’s first NL album, I remember people hated it.

I love hearing people talk about P and contracts and making music and releasing albums.

I didn’t know he almost signed to Mack 10. Where the **** Mack get a mil from?

P saying Mystikal want a verse, how much? Snoop saying I ain’t got **** right now, $3,500. Then P gives him a check for 35K. **** is crazy.

Not rap, but I listen to album during

four minutes of it, I need to see the rest. **** funny as hell. I liked Snoop’s first NL album, I remember people hated it.

I love hearing people talk about P and contracts and making music and releasing albums.

I didn’t know he almost signed to Mack 10. Where the **** Mack get a mil from?

P saying Mystikal want a verse, how much? Snoop saying I ain’t got **** right now, $3,500. Then P gives him a check for 35K. **** is crazy.

Snoop never seeing a Mil b4 the No Limit deal is wild. Karma is why Suge's life went to ****

Even though this allowed an alleged rapist pedophile to buy more time, them ruling that half of Oklahoma is native land is much more meaningful than this. They need to address police brutality and corruption along with wage disparity, economic opportunities and a number of other things. To me, things like this just add to the argument of "Well we got rid of the statues that offended, how could we be racist" while not actually doing anything at all.

Damn I don't want to watch Vlad but I want to hear Richie talk about Pac.

Crazy hearing Richie Rich saying he told Pac, he doesn't need to sign to Death Row. Said you gotta number one album in jail without them

Said Pac wrote back, Suge coming to get me. Interscope not even coming here.

It was dope hearing him talk about being at Pac's place and him playing All Eyez On Me for him and showing him the artwork. Hearing how he felt the first time he heard Ambitionz.

Cowboys dog **** and their fans are bums. Ol BAN type crews. I'M TALKIN TO YOU *TI VOICE* finessence finessence @D StaXX

Richie Rich flow was cold as a mfer

Back
Top Bottom