Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Washington Slim's
Washington Mo's

A lot to choose from

both would be great, Slims would be fire lol. Just make a logo based around the letters DC or something. never understood why they didn’t embrace DC culture, that team would have so much more support if they really dedicated themselves to the area

black red and green color way jerseys, gogo at the games, mambo wing baskets and nutcrackers in concessions. the **** ain’t that hard.

Got into wild arguements over this :lol:, Budden had the best verse:

Ranked:
1. Joesph's Mario set up was some beauty stuff, the closer had me looking up his ****. Homie came to rap.
2. Royce "Hi Rihanna" is wild quotable, still say it to this day.
3. The Confederate is a dope *** rapper. Trunk Muzik might get that classic stamp from Gen Z when stumbles across it later in life. That tape is aging gracefully.
4. Marshal verse was about 10 to 12 bars too long
5. Joel's "booty clap" just painted wild homoerotic imagery, never sat well w/ me. Kinda weak verse.
6. Crooked I's rappity lap smack lyrically miracle le mierda was straight basura.

Ranked:
1. Joel, just listen to the verse. :pimp:
2. Joesph was depressed, suicidal, & rapped on the GW Bridge. Wild dude. Great verse. Felt his pain.
3. Royce- Smurda face/
4. Eminem- That **** was like 3 or 4 minutes longer than the last time, great wordsmith, but the way he raps... I ain't tryna hear of all that wake up w/ a banana up culo white dude ****.
5. Yelawolf was cool.
6. King Crooked- fast forward it, then rewinded it to be subjective. Yup *Delete-Move to trash-Empty Trash.

Back
Top Bottom