Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Id love another Just Another Gangsta album. It’s basically what I thought a Mystikal Cash Money album would sound like until he started forcing women to give him head again
JAG 2 was supposed to drop last year, not sure what happened tho

Boosie-Badazz-GIF (1).gif

Got into wild arguements over this :lol:, Budden had the best verse:

Ranked:
1. Joesph's Mario set up was some beauty stuff, the closer had me looking up his ****. Homie came to rap.
2. Royce "Hi Rihanna" is wild quotable, still say it to this day.
3. The Confederate is a dope *** rapper. Trunk Muzik might get that classic stamp from Gen Z when stumbles across it later in life. That tape is aging gracefully.
4. Marshal verse was about 10 to 12 bars too long
5. Joel's "booty clap" just painted wild homoerotic imagery, never sat well w/ me. Kinda weak verse.
6. Crooked I's rappity lap smack lyrically miracle le mierda was straight basura.

Calling Yelawolf this :rofl: :rofl: Trunk Muzik was fire though. That and the EP he did produced by DJ Paul were the only releases I could really listen to from him.

X got a load of possee cuts. My instinct says Snoop just because of how much earlier he came out, but the New York in me has to go with X. :lol:

That makes me curious to what Hot97’s post show will look like, cause they tried to lowball DMX in their mock battle with Jay-Z

Back
Top Bottom