Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Ever since them 4pf ****** beat up offset it’s been obvious tension. They don’t even acknowledge each other as far as accomplishments or releases no more. Then baby shot past everybody, them ****** hurt. Good time to go back to what got u there and leave that Travis Scott **** alone.

Baby lapped them boys and they finally took a good look at them contracts lol

I didn't like the question, because it really wasn't. It was a statement.

He's become the guy.

That was awkward.

@ 12:25. This is years back, right before Baby blew up. You can see Quavo in the cut, lurking for the spotlight :lol:

Baby just got natural ability, star power, and the authenticity the Migos always tried to seek. Skippa Da Flippa said some months back, that Quavo be taking that “Huncho” **** to the head :lol:. I’m Sure Baby passing them up, while at the same time their solo careers floundered ticked em off. *****s been hearing for 5 years...”Quavo is the star”. Then Lil Baby comes outta nowhere and becomes the biggest rapper in the game. No gimmicks and without their features/help really.

I guess them dudes, do got issues. That’s rough. They been going strong for 8 years. That’s longer than most labels. Ya hate to see it.

Ever since them 4pf ****** beat up offset it’s been obvious tension. They don’t even acknowledge each other as far as accomplishments or releases no more. Then baby shot past everybody, them ****** hurt. Good time to go back to what got u there and leave that Travis Scott **** alone.
It’s only quavo in the Travis Scott wave. As a whole they just got lazy and are playing a game artists don’t need to play in today’s game. Got big with Bad and Boujee and tried to go pop. It’s been downhill from there.

“Huncho Jack” :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sometimes I feel like Takeoff over there just minding him. Everybody else just stirring up some $#@& and ruining it for him lol.

@ 12:25. This is years back, right before Baby blew up. You can see Quavo in the cut, lurking for the spotlight :lol:

Baby just got natural ability, star power, and the authenticity the Migos always tried to seek. Skippa Da Flippa said some months back, that Quavo be taking that “Huncho” **** to the head :lol:. I’m Sure Baby passing them up, while at the same time their solo careers floundered ticked em off. *****s been hearing for 5 years...”Quavo is the star”. Then Lil Baby comes outta nowhere and becomes the biggest rapper in the game. No gimmicks and without their features/help really.

I guess them dudes, do got issues. That’s rough. They been going strong for 8 years. That’s longer than most labels. Ya hate to see it.

I swear you got great discerning abilities like me. Baby true to himself. No bells and whistles. No extra s***! Bruh just himself. Quavo and Offset be EXTRA, EXTRA! Them boys ain’t gone know what to do, once the game pass them by. They lust for attention.

Baby was minding his own business, money phones stacked like JINGA... Quavo comes out the cut, spreading money, smh

The problem is QC spends too much time trying to push those two Thot Boppers that should be working in a strip club. Migos should have been left that dusty label

Back
Top Bottom