Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Shout to Nick for not bowing down and apologizing. _'s talk all day about being and not folding, that's some real **** right there. I think them people been tryna whiteball him since he told NBC to kiss his ***. Nick been talking a lil too black and real for their comfort because he ain't even mention jews. He was talking about Europeans. They don't want mainstream TV hosts talking about black empowerment, interviewing members of the NOI.
Real talk, I watched the Tariq episode 2 days ago and said to myself "they finna come for Nick".

as a (former) engineer/audiophile...this is facts

some bs quality has come out of expensive studios, just as some great **** has come out of home studio set ups...

A lot of _’s just like being in different settings too tho

The official studios with the in house engineer etc def not cheap but it’s a vibe

migos getting their wake up call since they can't tour . But I still don't understand how artist don't go over they're paperwork and hire they're own lawyers. artist been getting finessed for decades

Same Lanez who "accidentally" recorded himself switching lightskin for darkskin videogirls to get +1points with the sistas.
I fw his music, but that dude ain't abt it.
He is not of that stature. Physically and metaphorically.
So was Tory Lanez shooting back at someone that was shooting at him and Megan, or did he shoot Megan by accident cause the gun was too heavy ?
Tory Lanez is a lying thief. Deport him.

Bae a whole snack. Meanwhile ya’ll lust these fake a***, fake t****.

3C9E968D-DAD3-49AB-A38B-C0C140C625B6.jpeg

095A9F49-F046-43EC-BC8C-2EEEDBF1BDFA.jpeg
Bae? Man what? She look like a misguided teenage boy. I mean she's handsome, but you trippin. "Bae."

see through red
fredo.PNG

1st Kodak, now you... Florida different boy.
DZTXhmC (1).gif

Back
Top Bottom