Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I been rocking with top boy (pause) since it’s inception :lol:.

The show hipped me to Dave tho. But I been knowing bout Dushane, Sully and them. Dude that play Sully been a spitter. Ashley waters a good actor.

But UK & Toronto *****s still different!!!!!

Not necessarily saying you, just saying how cats wishy washy here. This is comparable to the Jada Kiss argument

is this a joke?

Face shot like John Wick :wow:
Utah Jazz, my team sick :sick:
Put 15 on his back like Vince :smh:

Why_G_-_Wauce_2.gif

As much of a joke as your food thread posts
Well you're being snooty. I assume that he's not a joking. No comment. Is he your friend or something?
Don’t tell another man “I’m listening”
Why not? I'm listening.
50s an ex gold glove boxer I don't think that's happening :lol:
Nick look like one those goofy dudes that has the high potential to blackout rage.

cause they... bust?

This remind me of the time that ***** ninjahood ninjahood said a gun is a llama because it spit shells rapidly or sumn like that lmao... So a gun is a **** because it bust? You gay and wrong. The clip is the **** dumb *****. ****** be on here acting like they hard and don’t know basic gun slang. I’m surprised your cousins ain’t teach you that one. You prob never even held a gun before pusssy

This remind me of the time that ***** ninjahood ninjahood said a gun is a llama because it spit shells rapidly or sumn like that lmao... So a gun is a **** because it bust? You gay and wrong. The clip is the **** dumb *****. ****** be on here acting like they hard and don’t know basic gun slang. I’m surprised your cousins ain’t teach you that one. You prob never even held a gun before pusssy

94B1BC2C-2964-47D5-B4B2-A14F3E3C1945.gif

escalated quickly.gif

Mannn 50 ain't box in over 20yrs. Nobody scared of that dude anymore. Dude's a 🤡

His shows are decent though

Mannn 50 ain't box in over 20yrs. Nobody scared of that dude anymore. Dude's a 🤡

His shows are decent though

Regardless I don’t think he’s getting washed by Nick :lol:
50 is acting like a prick so I’m not riding with him on this one but dude doesn’t smoke/drink and is a health nut/still in pretty good shape.

Back
Top Bottom