Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Coach K and Pee were stealing from them. It is what it is. Took advantage of kids who didn't know any better. Tale as old as time. How much you want to bet Lil Baby is in the same situation? We know they have Yachty on a crazy 360.
thats on them
i get it
u sign whatever to get on
thats fine
but i just hope those artist
are being smart with their money
so that they can transition away from music
to something that they can actually own

Not even going to lie, the news that's been reported about QC came as a surprise to me. I always thought P and Coach K were doing solid business. Gonna be interesting to see how this one plays out.

thats on them
i get it
u sign whatever to get on
thats fine
but i just hope those artist
are being smart with their money
so that they can transition away from music
to something that they can actually own

COVID messed up everyone's money. Probably the reason the suit came up now. If Baby is smart, he's looking through his contract now.

Not even going to lie, the news that's been reported about QC came as a surprise to me. I always thought P and Coach K were doing solid business. Gonna be interesting to see how this one plays out.
It looked shady when Yatchy didn't know his deal. He may not have liked the approach, but Joesph more than likely saved his financial future.

Regardless I don’t think he’s getting washed by Nick :lol:
50 is acting like a prick so I’m not riding with him on this one but dude doesn’t smoke/drink and is a health nut/still in pretty good shape.

Nick is pretty jacked too on the low. He works out religiously as well

exactly why ****** shouldn’t play with guns

I can see him playing around telling her to get back in the car and then .. smh

Don't be surprised if you hear that the Migo's just was spending too lavishly. They were doing a lot of stupid **** financially on Camera( buying each other chains just cause the sky was blue and buying each other houses). They are a group, so that bag that a single successful artist would be getting is now being shared between 3 of them. Plus, their solo careers ain't take off, so the well is probably drying up.

So a gun is a **** because it bust? You gay and wrong.

1594942625048.png

This remind me of the time that ***** @ninjahood said a gun is a llama because it spit shells rapidly or sumn like that lmao... So a gun is a **** because it bust? You gay and wrong. The clip is the **** dumb *****. ****** be on here acting like they hard and don’t know basic gun slang. I’m surprised your cousins ain’t teach you that one. You prob never even held a gun before pusssy

I got hands.... I don’t need guns. Yo sawffff *** will HIT a female... but shoot a male foe? You big brontosaurus back ahh n_.

When them jackboys put guns in your mouth and say “suck it”, your mouth goes as far as their wrist.

this man got SOOOOOOOO much gun knowledge but sleep in 1997 Nissan Sentra. WTF you got a gun for??? Your gun cost more than your car. You a whole failure

Back
Top Bottom