Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Y’all seen what Jews have done to blacks in 2020. Aubrey ain’t going anywhere, they won’t allow it.

The turn on Drake...happening in real time.

Ehhh his music has been very mid since Views but he still sells. I will say though, Dark Lane Demo Tapes was the first came and went Drake project I’ve heard, and that’s actually one of his better releases.

ACD977B9-B1BD-4CD4-B1C5-B0A69340B4F8.png

Thoughts?

I feel like they would MJ him and mysteriously kill him off. That boy makes these labels too much money.

Thoughts?

I feel like they would MJ him and mysteriously kill him off. That boy makes these labels too much money.

Will it even matter? I don’t see him going anywhere but his rein at the top isn’t gonna last THAT much longer.

I said on here years ago Aubrey was stupid and should have went independent when his first deal was up with Cash Money.

Not eem gon lie, I don’t. Dont see too many round my way

I didn’t even know she was Somali until y’all mentioned it. I just saw the dome :lol:
She looks E.African, i clicked her page seen Somalia and LA. I know theres a lot of Ethiopians out your way. Ethiopian chicks are dope too. Was ******* with one that was a ******* alcoholic :smh:

P was fire tho

Will it even matter? I don’t see him going anywhere but his rein at the top isn’t gonna last THAT much longer.

I don’t see anyone recreating the run he’s had. And with that momentum I see him having at least another 5 years on top.

Clearly he's on the album :lol: :smh:

image0.jpg

I forgot all about this

this is non-pc as hell and love it, because people try and act like this **** is normal :lol:

but if it ain't true. You're seeing this 6 foot dude, who looks nothing like a woman say call me Caylin, and I'm your grandma. but aren't you aunt Kendall and Kylie's dad?

That **** overshadowed him killing someone because he was on the phone.

and that's the normal **** that's in their family

This remind me of that Beanie Sigel line from “Oh Daddy”.

I remember being like.....

0E145A80-AD23-436B-85CF-9BECC0FFFAD4.gif

442CDBF6-A0AB-4F65-9EA7-E583FB66F896.gif

When he said this :lol:

C33B5402-5B3E-4F92-870C-3427ECD63098.jpeg

Ain’t heard this song in a minute, that line still stick out lol. Album was 🔥 tho!

I kinda get what he was saying it just sound flagrant in rap form tho. I taught my ***** how to suck **** pause. Make her get down there and guide her and tell em what to do. Keep her there until it’s right.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom