Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Just curious. Do you guys distinguish between lyricism and wordplay or do you use them interchangeably?

Speaking of buying random CDs cause they were cheap. I remember this one was like $6 so I grabbed it cause I liked Body Marked Up. He had a few songs on here, I wasn’t mad at it

This song was funny as hell, kinda dope

Mannn, Meg basically dry snitching. All that hard ish she be rapping about and now she's all "traumatized". I hate this whole victim culture nowadays. Like I said in here before, this generation lacks sympathy and empathy for others but want the world's attention and sympathy when something happens to them 🙄

1595454283073.png

Yooo Boxden is theee worst :rofl:

We arguing over the authenticity of trash rappers???? STAWPPPPPPPPPIT

Mannn, Meg basically dry snitching. All that hard ish she be rapping about and now she's all "traumatized". I hate this whole victim culture nowadays. Like I said in here before, this generation lacks sympathy and empathy for others but want the world's attention and sympathy when something happens to them 🙄

Bingo. They p****

As long as she’s been doing this, she should’ve been the pioneer of only fans and owned a Taz Angel’s-like brothel and making money off other women
Twerksum shoulda bossed up but shorty spent the last decade doing twerk shows at hole in the wall clubs and event halls, plus videos for any local rapper with like $500 to offer...Chased the quick bags instead of thinkin forward and bigger

All this time and she still shakes that *** magnificently tho, solid vet :pimp:

I think Meg rap about being hard in like relationships and **** tho, not the streets :lol:

Was watching this the other day. House is def much bigger than I remembered, watching this as a teen :lol:.

But I realized that was my young eyes, believing some of these rappers lived in mansions and ****.

Redman just really junkie. That’s a decent sized townhome with a make-shift studio in it. Clean that up, fix it up a lil bit...that’s an ard crib for a single dude at that stage in life.

Redman still lives there too.

This song was a much bigger hit in Europe than it was in the U.S.

That’s crazy cause it was pretty big here so it must have been huge there.

I saw her a couple years ago at an Anita Baker show in MD. Random as ****, with her mans or some **** buying food.

The fans found some old news articles and called bro out about his age a couple months ago lol

I guess he been saying he 23 but really 29-30 :lol:

Edit: He gotta press Vlad to take this one down :lol:

I don't understand what there is to lie about. SURELY that ***** knows he's a criminal and his information is public record all over the internet. :lol:

There's more to this **** imo.

Just curious. Do you guys distinguish between lyricism and wordplay or do you use them interchangeably?
imo lyricism involves painting a picture with the words

i guess i view wordplay as more of a technical use of literary devices like alliteration and metaphors etc.
i feel like you can be lyrical without the use of those technical aspects

Back
Top Bottom