Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Legend

wow.png

let me see what she up to now
Who that?

1595434160308.png

Was watching this the other day. House is def much bigger than I remembered, watching this as a teen :lol:.

But I realized that was my young eyes, believing some of these rappers lived in mansions and ****.

Redman just really junkie. That’s a decent sized townhome with a make-shift studio in it. Clean that up, fix it up a lil bit...that’s an ard crib for a single dude at that stage in life.

Was watching this the other day. House is def much bigger than I remembered, watching this as a teen :lol:.

But I realized that was my young eyes, believing some of these rappers lived in mansions and ****.

Redman just really junkie. That’s a decent sized townhome with a make-shift studio in it. Clean that up, fix it up a lil bit...that’s an ard crib for a single dude at that stage in life.
Man had the jergens by the dreamcast

I see. Wasn’t bad enough to be a video girl full time. She Didn’t get chose. But looks like she stayed out the way, and doing the only fans hustle. Still doing the song promo hustle for dusty, struggling rappers too :lol:. Get it how you live.

Still twerking and smoking blunts :lol:.

171EBA7A-688B-4B23-AB13-D7E9D7C75ACF.gif

As long as she’s been doing this, she should’ve been the pioneer of only fans and owned a Taz Angel’s-like brothel and making money off other women

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom