Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Ross being a legend is comedy :lol:

Strong coincidence I got on the tweets and just saw this

3CA3F911-21D7-42D9-9AF4-527BB54CF5EC.png

throw the whole country in the trash, this **** over with
Shorty looks like she was dropped on her head as a child

MJ definitely the bigger artist and has more hits but R Kelly can hang with him for 20 songs. We see this every time, what happens when MJ drops Blood on the Dance Floor and R Kelly drops I Wish? Every battle we see artists play some **** no one wants to hear.

Nah. Mike wasn’t these other dudes 😂 . He was about giving the people what they wanted to hear. Kells will remix his own remixes live during the battle.

Boosie is not a ****in legend.

Me and the guy that runs that onthisdate got into it like a year ago. I said some **** like why you posting G Eazy or Logic on a hip hop page and he went off talking about my girl and this and that. **** was funny but also crazy, I was shocked.

Jay does love him some yakubian coochie though. Electronica rapped about the Synagogue of Satan when he was ducked off w/ a Rothschild, dude is full of ****.

Y'all remember when Aubrey O'day said Lupe prayed over nani b/c she was white b4 he woped her? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:.

Lupe smashed that disgusting thing?

I think there’s so many random celebrity hookups we would never even imagine. I don’t know how or why they would even cross paths.

wavycrocket wavycrocket Boosie not a legend, y’all can like rappers and say they’re not legends. It’s okay. Scarface is a legend.

Y’all remember when MJ was saying slurs about Jews in They Don’t Care About Us?

hahahahahaha

Nope. But, they claimed he did. Made Sony censor it, and MTV banned the video. Him and Spike Lee flew all the way to Brazil and filmed another video right on top of the same land that african slaves were tortured and murdered.

Nope. But, they claimed he did. Made Sony censor it, and MTV banned the video. Him and Spike Lee flew all the way to Brazil and filmed another video right on top of the same land that african slaves were tortured and murdered.

Nope what? The original song he said Jew me and said **** me and he apologized and changed it.

Nope what? The original song he said Jew me and said **** me and he apologized and changed it.

Meaning his intent wasn't derogatory, but he had already made some industry enemies at that point in his career, so the backlash was inevitable.

Back
Top Bottom