Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Y’all just don’t know what that music did for us during Freaknik’.

Booty Shakin’ music will always have a special place in my heart.

Some of y’all aunts and momma was on my lap while 69 Boyz and DJ ghost town was playing..

Last edited:
Y’all just don’t know what that music did for us during Freaknik’.

Booty Shakin’ music will always have a special place in my heart.

Some of y’all aunts and momma was on my lap while 69 Boyz and DJ ghost town was playing..
I got a sister that’s like 39-40 I don’t remember, but she make sure she always remind us that we never experienced the REAL club or party’s because we was babies in the 90s. **** looked so lit, I would’ve had 8 kids and a few STDs back then

I got a sister that’s like 39-40 I don’t remember, but she make sure she always remind us that we never experienced the REAL club or party’s because we was babies in the 90s. **** looked so lit, I would’ve had 8 kids and a few STDs back then

Same here. I have an older cousin that always used to show me pics of those early Kappa/Texas beach parties growing up and it damn near looked like a Booty Talk scene

Never made it to Kappa beach party in Texas. Heard unbelievable stories about what was going on out there :lol:

Went to the one on Lafayette - Kappas knows how to party. It went down. :lol:

A7430AFA-B756-439F-A294-A60A42453935.jpeg

I realize the convo with Jay has the potential to provide knowledge to help accumulate 50K and much more. But one better be prepared for the convo if that is the goal.

Give me the 50K. Dinner with jay ain'tgfinna get rid of my debt right now.

Back
Top Bottom