Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

725116AA-4E4F-415F-AF42-20C949215D5C.jpeg

Imma go with Nas.

Simply because I despise anyone who says "orientated" :lol:

do y’all eat chicken in front of white people 🤔

Man the homie was telling this story about one of his patnas going to this fancy restaurant in Santa Monica :lol: Apparently the chef is famous for his fried chicken from a previous restaurant he worked at, so on Sunday they have like a fried chicken day right.

Bro didn't know that tho. So he walk in and its all these white people in nice clothes killing fried chicken, majority seem to be there for the fried chicken. They're the only black people in the spot :lol:

Waiter rolls up ask if they there for the fried chicken, bruh said the fried chicken looked good as **** but at the last min his inner black middle class voice kicked in and wouldn't let him do it :rofl::smh:

Said he still regret not trying the fried chicken lol

Man the homie was telling this story about one of his patnas going to this fancy restaurant in Santa Monica :lol: Apparently the chef is famous for his fried chicken from a previous restaurant he worked at, so on Sunday they have like a fried chicken day right.

Bro didn't know that tho. So he walk in and its all these white people in nice clothes killing fried chicken, majority seem to be there for the fried chicken. They're the only black people in the spot :lol:

Waiter rolls up ask if they there for the fried chicken, bruh said the fried chicken looked good as **** but at the last min his inner black middle class voice kicked in and wouldn't let him do it :rofl::smh:

Said he still regret not trying the fried chicken lol

bruh I got a three piece box and wedges from this little family spot by my job

I’m up here in the office wrecking this **** watching JBP, on the second wing and somebody comes in to ask me about something and I licked my fingers

I was on my middle finger when the realization hit me

I’m up here eating mf potato wedges while my yard bird in the box getting cold :smh:

They treating 50 cent like Duke University... trying to give him the easiest route to the final 4. F**** versus

I'm dying, I'm eating any food in front of anyone. One of my boy's refuses to eat watermelon in front of wypipo. **** THAT. All colors and races eat chicken and watermelon. I'll eat both in front of anyone.

Auntie Chainz vs Two Whigs? Y'all already know, won't watch a second of that garbage.

Back
Top Bottom