Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Where da picz at boyz

**** it i’ll pull up from 30
46FA22EB-F39C-415B-B8F6-451281384525.jpeg

rocking the nasty faux fur jacket, you know something disgusting was at the end of those two chains (the original 2 Chainz), double earring piercing just to let these **** know what time I was on, double stacked tees cause you never know when you gotta switch up the drip mid-day, hairline worse than Jadakiss’ joint

wonder what would have happened if Dame just left with Ye, Beans and Cam along with all the other signings he made and started DashRoc or some **** :lol:

The same thing that happen to his label after Jay-Z left him.

Not a damn thing.

Nobody liked Dame, so they would have tried to get Kanye from under Dame's wing and continued to **** Dame.

The same thing that happen to his label after Jay-Z left him.

Not a damn thing.

Nobody liked Dame, so they would have tried to get Kanye from under Dame's wing and continued to **** Dame.

If Kanye stayed loyal to Dame And continued to have the career he did I don’t know if it woulda just been that easy to get Dame out the way.

Especially if he had Cam and Beans + whatever other signings he made at Roc and after.

but I guess it really don’t matter :lol: bc his label flopped

These mask and these bags got ****** feeling like it's the wild wild west out here. You guys be safe in these streets

These mask and these bags got ****** feeling like it's the wild wild west out here. You guys be safe in these streets

You bump a man like you're ready for everything that comes with it. Hombre a ***** though for throwing a punch and then running and then pulling a strap. So many wrongs all around.

Every couple years they try to get some sort of “freaknik” vibe going in ATL and it’s never close to anything good ... That event and time has passed, ain’t ever gon be nothing like it ...Basically a right place/time type of deal and if you were born past the early 80’s just outta luck and missed out

Can't do no freaknik in today's culture. :lol:

All kinds of "this is toxic!!" outrage.

Ross and Chainz is weird but makes sense at the same time. Ross should smoke Chainz easily but these things don’t always go as expected

Back
Top Bottom