Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

they tried to say that young man ruined hip hop. he built the foundation for the future.

true legend

wonder what happened to A-rab and the other guy :lol:

Soulja Boy is more of a legend than Ross or Boosie. He's set more trends and had a bigger impact.

Neither of them are legends in my book though.

Boosie a hood and Louisiana legend. He put Baton Rouge on the map.

Although I think during the No Limit era - Young Bleed/Concentration Camp did initially but he didn’t get the mainstream commercial success as Bossie.

Soulja Boy is more of a legend than Ross or Boosie. He's set more trends and had a bigger impact.

Neither of them are legends in my book though.

Chingy and Yayo are greats in your book

hhh4.png

I'm from Mississippi so I support Soulja no matter what.
Remember when everybody was trying to create their own Crank Dat dance & song after he came out?

It's his own fault that he isn't getting the recognition he deserves. He burned a lot of bridges with his old partners by handing out shady deals, getting addicted to drugs & running around pretending to be a GD & Blood.

I'm from Mississippi so I support Soulja no matter what.
Remember when everybody was trying to create their own Crank Dat dance & song after he came out?

It's his own fault that he isn't getting the recognition he deserves. He burned a lot of bridges with his old partners by handing out shady deals, getting addicted to drugs & running around pretending to be a GD & Blood.
You were crankin that batman huh lol

When the **** did Chingy and Yayo become legends in my book?

I'm dumb hype for this NL doc, hope it delivers.

You ain't gotta like Soulja music but you can't deny the historical impact. Game changer for sure.

That's true. He opened up a lane. He influenced a lot of silly dancing dude rap but quality has to account for something. :lol:

You can't tell me Soulja Boy is held in a higher regard than a Pusha, Ross, Styles, Beans just because he influenced ring tone goofy rap.

That's true. He opened up a lane. He influenced a lot of silly dancing dude rap but quality has to account for something. :lol:

You can't tell me Soulja Boy is held in a higher regard than a Pusha, Ross, Styles, Beans just because he influenced ring tone goofy rap.

He is, the man created the rap platform that we have as of now - internet, YouTube, streaming, online marketing...

The thing is it wasn't assault. That's how the internet saw it. They made their own story and spoke for her. What happen might not be the narrative the public comes up with if pics or cell footage is uncovered.

Much less a lot of this is occurring while intoxicated. Which right there negates consent.

Plus some chicks aren't going to want everyone in their immediate circle to know about their activities, so who's to say how they respond.

Which is what Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius is saying.

Different time in how things are perceived, and also how everything needs to be put on camera.

different times...everything thing needs to be put on camera... yet that’s EXACTLY what people do. People throw stones out here and hide their hands. All these internet dweebs are hypocrites. Which is what I’m saying. People post and record everything. Most of which is sexual innuendo....

why even value these peoples opinions!?!?!? Especially since they all do the same stuff :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom