Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He was scheduled to get out August 2021, he did 9 or 10 years already. Probably got out for good behavior and enough connections making calls.

IG is basically a restaurant menu. All assortments of women on there, often not even seeing the same ones twice, and these rappers and athletes out here are dealing with the same 7 women :lol: :rofl:

I **** you not, it’s some girls I’m subbed to on Snap that post the “swipe up for my menu” joints every day :lol: tombout meetups and some more ****.

alllll this monkey in the free world and these ****** paying for each other’s leftovers

7FDDF015-8183-465E-B3D8-FB76E8F455C9.png

we can’t let them win

I **** you not, it’s some girls I’m subbed to on Snap that post the “swipe up for my menu” joints every day :lol: tombout meetups and some more ****.

alllll this monkey in the free world and these ****** paying for each other’s leftovers

Lmaooo same here. I’ve followed some women on there that went from simply being cute cashiers and food service workers to pushing their “content” :rofl: their evolution is both funny and interesting.

There’s a mock Biggie vs Pac Verzuz going around right now
03B2EFEA-19C4-44DC-B297-AC5A0D8CBBFA.jpeg

I did mine on a whim and didn’t at all make it a tie on purpose :lol:
FA804986-B7E1-4282-8D45-E27DC79F9CED.jpeg

Stop playing with me. :lol: You be bribing these only fan *****es with Timberland gift cards.
"Baby it's good as long as you use it before the 14th, can I just see a nipple?"
Damn hahaha telling o's he works in the creative design dept at Timberland?

He’s nothing like he portrays himself in music when it comes to women. :lol:

“All the fake players peep game from the real
Player hatin' lover tell me how do ya feel
When you front to the homies how you grind 'em
Look fo' a tramp, but you can't find 'em
You got one girlfriend and see her every night
Come around her partners, lyin' about your life
Looked at your watch it said 6:22
Cut to the house and said 'Baby, I love you'”

😿 verse 2 was about himself?

Back
Top Bottom