Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Isn't that the same joint ross was trying to wife and there were photos of her with meek before getting with ross :lol:
1596041325382.png

Rap ****** disgust me

Part of the rap persona is tricking and simping though.

And it’s not a new phenomenon. A lot of rappers been obsessed with flaunting their money by spending on women for decades.

They can’t help it, so they could at least be smart about it.

tricking and simping is not a rap persona. Big daddy kane, LL COOL J and big daddy kane wasnt simps

not Too $hort.

you Can’t be a trick/simp and be a player the lifestyles do match. These dudes get with girls who don’t buy them ****. Or these chics buy them gifts with money from the allowance given by said rollin .

gucci mane and Offset actually did it right. They chics got MONEY.

if im a millionaire. Im dating a millionaire. Period

not Too $hort.

you Can’t be a trick/simp and be a player the lifestyles do match. These dudes get with girls who don’t buy them ****. Or these chics buy them gifts with money from the allowance given by said rapper.

gucci mane and Takeoff actually did it right. They chics got MONEY

Actually Too Short does, too.

I have a reliable source. :lol:

Are we speaking rap persona or real life?

:lol: my dawg about to shatter Grimey’s perception of reality.

But of course it isn’t the case for all rappers. That’s why I said it’s “a part of the rap persona“ and “a lot of rappers.”

You’re lying to yourself if you think this is new.

Part of the rap persona is tricking and simping though.

And it’s not a new phenomenon. A lot of rappers been obsessed with flaunting their money by spending on women for decades.

They can’t help it, so they could at least be smart about it.

Nah I think it's based on the person.

You tell the dudes who got chicks before fame. Same with athletes. Some dudes know they have the power dynamic and some know how to handle fame. If you messed with bad chicks in high school you aren't going to be amazed by them 10-20 years later. In fact you look for more.

Look at 50 and Ross's first baby mommas. They're still giddy over the fact certain chicks will deal with them.

Nah I think it's based on the person.

You tell the dudes who got chicks before fame. Same with athletes. Some dudes know they have the power dynamic and some know how to handle fame. If you messed with bad chicks in high school you aren't going to be amazed by them 10-20 years later. In fact you look for more.

Look at 50 and Ross's first baby mommas. They're still giddy over the fact certain chicks will deal with them.

Definitely truth in this as well.

Article mentions Trump too much but then states they have no idea if Trump was involved.

Happy he’s free, still can’t believe how bad that album was. I can’t lie, I’m tempted to play that album now cause I still can’t accept the album being that bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom