Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

0582E95F-7F72-4E63-8C6B-23DCAAF6C32F.jpeg

@Lakers boy being corny as usual

I'm shocked he didn't get a tattoo

This not hard? :lol:
Drake (along with Kendrick and Cole), are rappers I don’t wanna see “iced out”...that **** doesn’t fit any of their images

Cole got away from that...Drake’s big “O” (pause) chain is dumb as hell...stick to watches

Romeo on the documentary talking about some “we made it out of here”. That boy ain’t never grew up in rural New Orleans.

Ol’ LA *** boy. :lol:

Man, McKenzie had some good chicken. :lol:

That annoyed me also

I don't like when people do documentaries with sunglasses on, it comes off as insincere to me

@Lakers boy being corny as usual

I'm shocked he didn't get a tattoo

dude seems to have a weird, almost fetish-like obsession with idolatry of dead artists.
hence all those creepy face tattoos. seems so disingenuous

I might be putting too much on it with this but it comes across as someone with no point of view of their own
leaning on the images of dead artists as way to feign depth. Just like Game with all them dead faces tattooed on him.

dude seems to have a weird, almost fetish-like obsession with idolatry of dead artists.
hence all those creepy face tattoos. seems so disingenuous

I might be putting too much on it with this but it comes across as someone with no point of view of their own
leaning on the images of dead artists as way to feign depth. Just like Game with all them dead faces tattooed on him.

social media people in a nutshell

Back
Top Bottom