Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Damn I used to always see the pics of C in camo but didn't know he served as a combat medic in the Army :wow:

Disagree. Boosie catalog just deeper. It’s why he’s more respected :lol:. He got work before He linked with Webbie...that still goes.

But of course...Webbie went crazy too...especially with him being the first one off the bat at Trill, on a national stage. So seeing as how things went now....Webbie would be the “against the grain (although common sentiment)” choice

Disagree. Boosie catalog just deeper. It’s why he’s more respected :lol:. He got work before He linked with Webbie...that still goes.

But of course...Webbie went crazy too...especially with him being the first one off the bat at Trill, on a national stage. So seeing as how things went now....Webbie would be the “against the grain (although common sentiment)” choice
I agree Boosie’s overall catalog is deeper but as far as albums, not mixtapes go, I don’t think Boosie has a classic album. Bad *** is probably my favorite album but I remember hearing some of those songs on previous mixtapes or at least I think I remember :lol:

That’s to tough a choice. Them boys cancel each other out. When they both FOCUSED and probably just burning trees, they good.

when they get on hard drugs and pills, IDK.

Webbie storytelling though >>>>>>>>>>>>

Too tough a choice. Boosie voice turned a lot of people off in the beginning. It was too high pitched. When he got a more gruffy/adult voice, folk came around.

I was more a webbie fan earlier. Boosie voice use to turn me off :lol: :lol:

I agree Boosie’s overall catalog is deeper but as far as albums, not mixtapes go, I don’t think Boosie has a classic album. Bad *** is probably my favorite album but I remember hearing some of those songs on previous mixtapes or at least I think I remember :lol:

Boosie only had one album, before he went up the road :lol:. Bad *** came out in 2006. He dropped SuperBad, right when he was going away.

But when people talk about Boosie...they talking about his catalog. That gotta include mixtapes. And you know, I know...we all know...he got **** for DAYS.

And we talking about “bangers”...he got more than Webbie too. And Webbie ain’t a slouch.

Boosie only had one album, before he went up the road :lol:. Bad *** came out in 2006. He dropped SuperBad, right when he was going away.

But when people talk about Boosie...they talking about his catalog. That gotta include mixtapes. And you know, I know...we all know...he got **** for DAYS.

And we talking about “bangers”...he got more than Webbie too. And Webbie ain’t a slouch.

boosie did a bid and still got more material than Webster :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

everyone and they mama know webbie lazy

This is insane :lol: :lol: I just wish Boosie stayed out of **** and never did a bid in the first place while having this same musical output, cause his flow really ain’t there anymore

Yeah beyond the voice and flow, I think seeing his lyrics being used against him in a death penalty case changed the whole way he approach rap

Bro used to be on some J Prince/Pimp C **** calling out DA’s and Sheriff’s by name, referencing actual events etc. He toned everything way down after he touched down

Edit: I lowkey wouldnt mind another Boosie Blues Cafe album tho :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom