Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I Never got jumped. :lol: :lol: :lol:

IDK dawg. I never really got f**** with. I guess cats knew I had. But yeah. I lost a fight before
eh
few dudes i knew was *****
and as revenge for getting whooped 1 on 1 jumped me
and i aint get ****ed with on no chump ****
but i can be an *******
the type to clown u all day
dame dash type
to where u all in yo feelings
so id prolly wanna fight me too
only problem is i aint all talk
so its whatever

534 was ehhh. It had some songs but I didn’t like the sound and direction of that album.

Bleek mad underrated

Man, I remember one time I went with my two “homies” to go see some girl he was messing with

We all kickin it outside and he said some **** that made her HOT...she started yelling and cussing this ***** out and left

We stayed there, and not even 5 mins later she came back with like 4 ****** from her hood

They’re pressing us asking us who said what and **** like that...so we start dippin out and one of my “homies” ends up throwing hands with one of theirs...**** didn’t last long no one got knocked out

By this time its dark out, and we waiting at the bus stop, out of nowhere these ****** came back and cornered us in (the bus stop was one of those housed joints)...one of our guys Usain Bolts the **** outta there...leaves us down to 2

The other dude and I about to get jumped (4 on 2), and he punches one of them and dips too, the guy starts chasing him, so I’m left behind with 3 on me...and I just stood there ready for whatever

These mf’s say “you real, you ain’t run, etc” **** like that, and just dipped...

I caught the bus back downtown and who do I see riding in the back of a whip? My two “homies”

The next day, the girl tells my friend that “I’m fake” cause I got dapped up by the 3 dudes and acted like **** was cool :smh: not even mentioning they left me to fend for myself

Needless to say I cut them both off

Raekwons OB4CL IG live is dope, has had multiple guest so far. Apparently the Purple Tape was Big Puns favorite album ever according to Fat Joe. Ghostface also misses the Tunnel and theirs going to be a documentary on the album coming out

Back
Top Bottom