Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That's still crazy that P was representing Ricky Williams #1 draft pick, Heisman trophy winner.

I forgot about P's lil WCW run. I don't doubt that they paid him 2 mil. WCW was paying ridiculous money to dudes to compete with WWF.

Screen Shot 2020-08-12 at 11.08.30 PM.png

:lol: :smh:

That's still crazy that P was representing Ricky Williams #1 draft pick, Heisman trophy winner.

With a terrible contract :lol: That's what I'm talking about, but in the doc instead it becomes, he gave birth to Roc Nation.

Amin Elhassan was at one of those Toronto preseason games, and he mentioned how garbage Master P was playing basketball. He said they have footage of Master P doing everything, but actually playing basketball in high school and college. He asked where was the university of Houston team photo.

I hope this doc is big enough and the right people see it. Seeing more info on C and Mac had my stomach turning.

The sad thing is P saying it happens everyday in Louisiana and I don’t doubt it. I bet a lot of those areas in south locking up innocent people for 20+ years on the regular.

That bum *** security guard acting all innocent like he didn’t know, them at the end they say the fool testified against him. Smh

That Leland Hardy dude P had negotiating contracts got took to the cleaners by the Saints, Barry Sanders wouldn't have even hit all those incentives :smh::lol:

Looking back tho, dude had a MBA from Wharton and was already advising Serena and Venus so I see why he was interested

Back
Top Bottom