Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I hope this doc is big enough and the right people see it. Seeing more info on C and Mac had my stomach turning.

The sad thing is P saying it happens everyday in Louisiana and I don’t doubt it. I bet a lot of those areas in south locking up innocent people for 20+ years on the regular.

That bum *** security guard acting all innocent like he didn’t know, them at the end they say the fool testified against him. Smh

That security guard looked like a complete goof. I’m surprised he allowed himself to look that air-headed on tv like that. He may want to go into hiding after that.

People forget how big Lil Romeo was. His albums was selling over 2mil.

With a terrible contract :lol: That's what I'm talking about, but in the doc instead it becomes, he gave birth to Roc Nation.

Amin Elhassan was at one of those Toronto preseason games, and he mentioned how garbage Master P was playing basketball. He said they have footage of Master P doing everything, but actually playing basketball in high school and college. He asked where was the university of Houston team photo.

Huh?

Ricky Williams is in the doc and he said the contract was terrible. It was somebody else that said the same thing. What are you watching? :lol:

Huh?

Ricky Williams is in the doc and he said the contract was terrible. It was somebody else that said the same thing. What are you watching? :lol:

I'm talking about how it was covered and was noticeably done on Master P's end.

That's not how documentaries are supposed to be done, just like how people had complaints about The Last Dance.

I’ve seen Ricky say that he negotiated his deal before the doc. Said he wanted money up front and to earn the rest.

I bet P regrets not focusing more on that. Hire the right people and invest

I'm talking about how it was covered and was noticeably done on Master P's end.

That's not how documentaries are supposed to be done, just like how people had complaints about The Last Dance.

Documentaries always have people telling different sides. You think if it's a doc on Roc Nation and Dez says my deal was trash Jay is gonna co-sign it like yeah "I robbed him". The deal was janky. P was doing too much.

And P did kick down doors for others to walk through. Getting involved sports, the hood movie lane he opened up. Rappers wasn't doing movies like that before him.

I hope this doc is big enough and the right people see it. Seeing more info on C and Mac had my stomach turning.

The sad thing is P saying it happens everyday in Louisiana and I don’t doubt it. I bet a lot of those areas in south locking up innocent people for 20+ years on the regular.

That bum *** security guard acting all innocent like he didn’t know, them at the end they say the fool testified against him. Smh

It's so many of these trashy white areas throughout the country where they run wild with the legal system. They'll move a trial to these all white counties so they can have racist jurors. That's what they did in the Rodney King trial. Move it from a relative mixed area to some good ol boy part of town.

Back
Top Bottom