Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Not hitting play on that Lady Lebraa video but she was my favorite joint for years. So damn thick, ****. Then she OD with the surgery and messed herself up.

.... stop posting them no talent having a*** birds in here, btw. It’s enough non-talented people that get posted already.

she jacked Ciara whole song. Ain’t nothing worse then seeing a old stripper/bop/socialite try to remain relevant. S**** be funny AF seeing washed up h***** try to garner attention.

I really wish I lived in some of you dudes hoods. I’d send a chic at you and set you up. Rob you and leave you tied up with a granny smith apple in ya mouth

I have to listen to this Dave and see what’s going on. I’m hesitant because it’s feature heavy which probably means he’s chasing mainstream hits again

.... stop posting them no talent having a*** birds in here, btw. It’s enough non-talented people that get posted already.

she jacked Ciara whole song. Ain’t nothing worse then seeing a old stripper/bop/socialite try to remain relevant. S**** be funny AF seeing washed up h***** try to garner attention.

I really wish I lived in some of you dudes hoods. I’d send a chic at you and set you up. Rob you and leave you tied up with a granny smith apple in ya mouth

I'm glad I wised up a few months ago

I have to listen to this Dave and see what’s going on. I’m hesitant because it’s feature heavy which probably means he’s chasing mainstream hits again

it’s honestly below average (I heard Handsome, Menace, etc) and the song with Trouble is good. Other than that, it’s 3rd in the Karma series IMO. The other iterations are better

I don't know who is handling Dave's music but he gotta get fired. Couldn't be more out of touch.

This ***** been dropping fire for months on World Star and only three of those songs made this project?

These features are so out of place and forced. Song with Young Dolph came on and I couldn't understand why. Two very different audiences, stupid as hell.

Best songs are his solo joints. Handsome, Envy, Menace and Believe It or Not.

My dog Drizzy really been making the same song for 10 years smh

This Dave East is GARBAGE.

NEVER listening to another project from him again unless he gets dropped from the label and goes independent

Generic beats, generic features, generic flows

Song with Adolph is the worst **** I ever heard in my life. What theee ****

All I hear is “neighborhood “ 5 times every verse feel like I’m listening to Relly on the CC show

We get it ***** you loved Nipsey more than everyone else

Nobody cares at all

Only song I’m keeping is the intro and the joint with Benny

TERRIBLE

My dog Drizzy really been making the same song for 10 years smh

This Dave East is GARBAGE.

NEVER listening to another project from him again unless he gets dropped from the label and goes independent

Generic beats, generic features, generic flows

Song with Adolph is the worst **** I ever heard in my life. What theee ****

All I hear is “neighborhood “ 5 times every verse feel like I’m listening to Relly on the CC show

We get it ***** you loved Nipsey more than everyone else

Nobody cares at all

Only song I’m keeping is the intro and the joint with Benny

TERRIBLE

Sums it up

Last song fire tho

Back
Top Bottom