Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

MF’er had to fly them wayyyyyyyy to California after Mia X complained about the producers they initially had. That’s ungrateful on P’s part.

S**** like that is why I hate business. You may be the head of the snake, but it’s so many moving parts that make it all work. Crazy
P gon always be my guy but that **** foul. He always talk about cutting people off and surrounding yourself around the right people, which I believe is true but dude don’t seem like he ever thought he was part of the problem. I always assume he talking about C when he talk about people keeping too real and such but I’m like was he too real when he was making you money? Seems like once you cut ties with P, ya’ll done for good :smh:

P gon always be my guy but that **** foul. He always talk about cutting people off and surrounding yourself around the right people, which I believe is true but dude don’t seem like he ever thought he was part of the problem. I always assume he talking about C when he talk about people keeping too real and such but I’m like was he too real when he was making you money? Seems like once you cut ties with P, ya’ll done for good :smh:

yeah. I admire P too but that’s shiesty. Part of being a leader, being enlightened is to have empathy for those who don’t think like you. “To whom much is given, much is required”. like how that King dude broke down because he missed out on all the fame No Limit had. I saw the pain in bruh eyes. Just learn to have some empathy towards others bruh. Again, you’re a leader for a reason. Casualties of war.

P showed more sympathy towards his brother Kevin Miller (who was into the streets just like C). That’s two-faced.

how you show love to Kevin Miller, who was involved in the same type dealings as C? Right or wrong. We all got roles to play.

I ain’t feeling wunna 🤷🏾‍♂️ And I was apart of the early gunna>baby crowd. Boy was I wrong.

Wunna got a lot of filler...but some hi points. Dollaz on my head, gets better with every listen. But it ain’t a go to album. The deluxe is heat tho.

Lil Baby is the next Future. So there’s that.

Dudes do this, but I always wonder is it really a good move. Passing down your music for your children. But then you see relatives and kids do dumb **** with music and not carrying out the persons wishes, so I see both sides.

Listening to this Loon interview on TBC. Mase blowing up first stunted his growth. He was always gonna be Mase "replacement".

It would have been better if he wasn't on Bad Boy.

Puff was trying to make another Mase instead of letting Loon be himself.

Back
Top Bottom