Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I got *****es tryna kill me (Kill me)
For some **** that I forgot I did (I did)
But you know that's just the life I live (I live)
Every ***** that I ever ****** with (Oh)
I did 'em scandalous (So scandalous)
I did 'em scandalous (So scandalous, Drum Dummie)
I got ****** tryna kill me (Kill me)
For some beef that I forgot I'm in (I did)
But you know that's just the life I live (I live)
These streets that I grew up in (Oh)
They so scandalous (So scandalous)

They so scandalous (So scandalous)

tumblr_m0ani9g9dg1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Cornball ****

No rant finessence finessence about how LA is letting the snitch walk around?

I done washed my hands of it all. Because clearly there’s no such thing as streets or a street code. Cats getting popped left and right out here but.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

he might have to die in some freak accident or crash. Clearly they’re aren’t real “steppers” or hitters out here...

Roddy Rich put 10 bands on Zimmerman s*** so, idk

And you forget these two:

03447C6E-F0BA-4EC1-BE49-EFF0032769BE.png

I still don’t get the Street Life love. A lot of those beats annoy me.

Top Dogg cool but it’s my least favorite out of Snoop’s three NL albums.

Fiend got serious work ethic cause he was probably on the most albums and songs.

And you forget these two:

03447C6E-F0BA-4EC1-BE49-EFF0032769BE.png

Both quality albums, but like Hahahaha Hahahaha mentioned, felt like it was the "worst" of his 3 NL albums.

And went back to see how many songs I kept from Da Crime Family after re-listening, and I only kept 6 tracks :lol: Didn't really like a lot of those beats, but I was cool with all the features and stuff. D.I.G. was one of the few newer NL guys that I liked to hear from. Ideally, him, Mac, and Magic would've been the stars of NL heading into the next era, along with finding another good unified sound.

Both quality albums, but like Hahahaha Hahahaha mentioned, felt like it was the "worst" of his 3 NL albums.

And went back to see how many songs I kept from Da Crime Family after re-listening, and I only kept 6 tracks :lol: Didn't really like a lot of those beats, but I was cool with all the features and stuff. D.I.G. was one of the few newer NL guys that I liked to hear from. Ideally, him, Mac, and Magic would've been the stars of NL heading into the next era, along with finding another good unified sound.

Mac & Magic over Soulja Slim?

2001 Slim dropped this:

2001 Slim dropped this:

I bought this album. It was good but too many songs. Need to cut 5-6 songs.

Soulja 4 Life one of my all time favorite songs

I thought P found some good producers after Beats by the Pound left. Some good rappers too. I think the problem was P was trying to chase other people’s raps and sounds that were popping. He panicked and switched **** up.

2001 Slim dropped this:

Oh had he still been on NL in 99 no doubt. Mac, Slim, Magic, D.I.G., Snoop, and Fiend should’ve been their core guys heading into 2000, rounded out by Silkk, C-Murder, I guess Krazy, and eventually Romeo. You still have a more than solid base once Snoop leaves (and Mystikal, feel like he would break out regardless), then after that is when you start bringing in Currensy and Choppa and hope you still have a standout producer/production team.

Back
Top Bottom