Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I hope that’s not real. Zero interest in hearing him diss any of those people and it makes no sense so I don’t believe it.

No interest in the Em song.

Joe really feeling him with this Puff deal and and leaving Struggle.

I thought Joe was kinda light on Em. He didn’t really go off. I hate how sensitive artists are. I don’t know why they think people have to like everything. It’s his lowest selling album for a reason.

Like 50, Em has every resource possible to make some fantastic stuff, but he is completely out of it. Dude has a laundry list of dope rappers and producers he’s connected to yet makes music that Macklemore or Machine Gun Kelly would make. The worst falloff in history of any legend

Last edited:
Like 50, him has every resource possible to make some fantastic stuff, but he is completely out of it. Dude has a laundry list of dope rappers and producers he’s connected to yet makes music that Macklemore or Machine Gun Kelly would make. The worst falloff in history of any legend

At this point, mgk is far more talented

Like 50, him has every resource possible to make some fantastic stuff, but he is completely out of it. Dude has a laundry list of dope rappers and producers he’s connected to yet makes music that Macklemore or Machine Gun Kelly would make. The worst falloff in history of any legend

50's formula when he first blew up was so flawless, then he wanted to start chasing sales and charts. Son was underrated when it came to hooks man...one of my favorite artists but his fall-off is ugly :smh:

At this point, mgk is far more talented

Which shows you how much Em has fallen off :lol:

50's formula when he first blew up was so flawless, then he wanted to start chasing sales and charts. Son was underrated when it came to hooks man...one of my favorite artists but his fall-off is ugly :smh:

Chasing the charts + challenging Kanye was a massive blow to his career. Those G-Unit spinning chains, bullet proof vests, and training bras evaporated after that :lol: The crazy thing about 50 is there's nothing wrong with his actual rapping. He's still very listenable, he just continues to have a problem with production. If that were good, I'd still listen to him. Even if Eminem had good production, his entire flow is extremely unlistenable, downright awful.

So apparently, Bizare and Joe Budden are beefing....and Eminem is angry at Budden and critics of his trash album :lol:

I'm sure he's also upset at the sales. The album came and went. I'm sure he intended to go back and forth with Trump to help with marketing.

Nobody stood up to him and told him that joint wasn't good when he was recording it.

He should be upset at the people around him.

I wonder if he let Dre and Royce be involved in the process.

and the worst thing about it is Paul Rosenberg is in charge of Def Jam now, and he can't even get his man and client to put out good projects

Heard the remix. 2chainz was trash on it and Em's verse was still trash. Just less trash than that him *** album he dropped. He's doing his fast flow on it. Its a shame dude lost his flow. And reading the comments on YouTube show how pathetic his fanbase is. Its nothing but 14yo white kids

Back
Top Bottom