Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

her album bombed. She couldn’t twerk because of covid or do shows. Her money funny. It’s all publicly stunts. From the moneybagg situation to her managerial beef with Carl Crawford. She a bozo.

I’m sure they gave Tory some money to go though with this.
At this point, Meg should date 69

Durk said 69 peoples offered him 3m to “beef” with him. Lil TJay said they tried it with him too.

you might be on to something :lol:

The mixtape era, and trap music saved hip hop/r&b music. Almost forgot how bad mainstream was from 08-12.

man I feel the opposite :lol:
07 - 14 > everything that came after
The game was so much more diverse and then sometime in like 2015-2016 trap beats became the cheat code for everyone to try and speak to the “youth” :lol: and now here we are

man I feel the opposite :lol:
07 - 14 > everything that came after
The game was so much more diverse and then sometime in like 2015-2016 trap beats became the cheat code for everyone to try and speak to the “youth” :lol: and now here we are

Disagree. The SoundCloud era in 15/16/17 had you fooled. We told you it was fraud, and wouldn’t last. That was only a wave. The true talent always shines thru.

Datpiff, Livemixtapes, etc era was better music in that time period, than mainstream rap. Albums and songs got real bad. So bad so, that the mainstream had to come to the mixtape crowd to source artist and materials and production.

Yo they didn’t fully know the words to their biggest song. That’s kinda wild.

Brandy said it was her song and she wanted Monica to get on? Monica looked mad after she said that.

Didnt know DGB made the transition to an interview platform. Remember visiting that site daily during the blog era to stay up to date with music coming out the south. That site was like what saycheese is now.

i know I’m old and out the mix because I just skimmed his channel and didn’t recognize not one person on his feed after Turk until I seen a Jjonni Blaze interview :lol:

i know I’m old and out the mix because I just skimmed his channel and didn’t recognize not one person on his feed after Turk until I seen a Jjonni Blaze interview :lol:

Nah....he literally interview anybody :lol:. Like 75% of those cats aspiring rappers...but may be connected to someone or one connect away.

Think of it like DJ Small Eyes. And what Vlad used to do. They just stacking content in a fertile environment with the hopes that one of these will blow. And they can bump/revisit it. Build on it.

This shoulda been a hit

tenor.gif

Nah....he literally interview anybody :lol:. Like 75% of those cats aspiring rappers...but may be connected to someone or one connect away.

Think of it like DJ Small Eyes. And what Vlad used to do. They just stacking content in a fertile environment with the hopes that one of these will blow. And they can bump/revisit it. Build on it.

DJ Small Eyes literally interviews anyone who calls themselves a rapper and any chick with a IG following

Back
Top Bottom