Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Some R&B artists, like Monica in the 90’s were marketed slightly older than their actual ages. I was a kid checking for another kid that I thought was a grown woman :lol:

huh?

She was rail thin and her first song was about her period.

Aspiring rappers be paying DJ Smallz to get on there, it’s like paying Saycheese or somebody for the IG post

Crazy he went from Southern Smoke to that **** tho :lol:

I hope this is real :lol:

Dance hall queen, Adele.
200830235427-adele-bantu-knots-notting-hill-carnival-trnd-exlarge-169.jpg

Didnt know DGB made the transition to an interview platform. Remember visiting that site daily during the blog era to stay up to date with music coming out the south. That site was like what saycheese is now.

i know I’m old and out the mix because I just skimmed his channel and didn’t recognize not one person on his feed after Turk until I seen a Jjonni Blaze interview :lol:

I ain’t know a white dude ran it
But after really listening to Bruh interview voice he sound like hood Vlad :lol:

Why Nas lying about 50? The music sucks.

Ya’ll gotta remember women also mature faster than us men. Aaliyah was young as hell to, which ain’t a secret. My cousin use to babysit us at like 14 years old but she had the maturity of a 20 year old. We’re only 7 years apart.

Black men out here with blonde hair, blue, purple, whatever. And barry bonds earrings. Nas can do as he please

Ol’on, ol’onnn ooooolll’ on!!! Seagrams pulled out of the RR/CMR tour because of the debauchery and “bad” publicity? Bruh. You’re an ALCOHOLIC beverage. Dawg, that’s the wildest s****.

Alcohol is a symbol of debauchery and sex, lmao. Silly.

Waah and Dee are geniuses! I love their brotherhood and chemistry. I ain’t gone lie, I wasn’t really aware of them. And I’m a hip hop historian.

Back
Top Bottom