Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

VLone has an AF1 collab and Rocky had a shoe with Under Armour. They definitely in the fashion realm. More niche than the mainstream Drake stuff but they’re steeped in collaborations.

VLone has an AF1 collab and Rocky had a shoe with Under Armour. They definitely in the fashion realm. More niche than the mainstream Drake stuff but they’re steeped in collaborations.

Nike severed ties with Vlone after the rape charges, and that was Bari's ****.

Looka CROCKET sneaking in a “like/rep” man. We good off you dawg. We been posting Mozzy for years and you overlooked him like he a 1 star recruit. Catch the sideline, John Henry. The train gone

Bruh shut up :lol:. You outchea policing likes. So strange of a man you are 🤦🏾‍♂️😂. I been rocking with Mozzy for a minute. He always show Baltimore luv. He gave a big shoutout to Lor Scooter some years back. Been messing with yo since.

1599036143857.png

Look at wife

If it hits Tubi I might watch it. I saw two horrible Tubi movies and was done. That was enough. That King of Newark **** was so bad. I expected bad movies but these are unbelievable.

JT surgeon needs some type of appreciation. Look at that specimen he/she created. He took a ****ty mold of clay and made perfection.

it’s so true, especially if you watch those mini city girls specials :lol: JT got out of jail looking ROUGH

Back
Top Bottom