Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Shotti had Bari running for his life at Yams day. He gotta stop the tough guy ****.

Didn't Rocky kick him out after he ran to California and raped that yakubian semen dumpster?

ASAP Ant is making the best music out of all those members currently and it’s probably been that way for 2-3 years. Rocky is a fashion model and Ferg has made a lot of bad music since his second album. The rest of those dudes may as well be the excess NWO members. Like Vincent, VK Wallstreet, the Harris Brothers.

Facts. Empty as hell. But they gotta keep up the front like life is amazing. Think Rubi was the joint who one of the rappers exposed and she was upset about him not buying her a $300 ticket to go back home. Her response was to post on ig as she was driving a Urus. Like... you can be whipping the lamb and still a bird who went out sad :lol:

You forgot to mention that it probably was a rental off the Turo app for 4 days. Stop believing these h*** got money

I was at Walmart earlier and saw this for sale...

IMG_20200901_193221.jpg

ASAP Ant is making the best music out of all those members currently and it’s probably been that way for 2-3 years. Rocky is a fashion model and Ferg has made a lot of bad music since his second album. The rest of those dudes may as well be the excess NWO members. Like Vincent, VK Wallstreet, the Harris Brothers.
Bro you gotta stop with the wrestling references I literally be laughing out loud my daughter asking me am I okay :lol:

Ferg has had bangers tho he should be Horace Hogan at least

wavycrocket wavycrocket best lawyer in the game rn :pimp:

That’s still 38k a year. She won. Future need to shadow Antonio Cromartie at work a few days.

Future paying over 100k a year in child support. Clown :lol: :lol:

Ferg made the best music. Trap Lord is the best ASAP project and then his "Ferg Forever" and "Still Striving" projects were good.

I saw that and chuckled

How the **** someone nobody knows, cares about or can identify kick Ferg out?

Illz isn't even Cappadonna or Masta Killa

Take away A$ap and people still know who Ferg is, nobody knows who Illz is

:lol: they say him Bari and Yams started it

but you’re right :lol: this hurt them more than Ferg. Lowkey might rejuvenate his brand and get him over that hump they clowning him for being stuck on

Bari and Illz did start the ASAP acronym/crew. It’s well documented

The money must be slowing down for them. Bari and Illz got the Vlone s*** and Nike collabs but Nike probably cut Bari off. ASAP Nast a full time model now.

Bari look like he instigate s**** then run in the house and lock the door, and antagonize you from the window. Something about bruh I dislike

:lol: they say him Bari and Yams started it

but you’re right :lol: this hurt them more than Ferg. Lowkey might rejuvenate his brand and get him over that hump they clowning him for being stuck on

The reason they're known is for music, not fashion or modeling.

Fashion dudes never even had the merch game popping, but they let Drake have a OVO store and line? There is no A$ap Nike or Adidas. Vlone?

Everyone knows their time has passed, mainly because of Rocky...and Nast, Twelvy and Ant never popped.

Nobody even mentions them in the Drake, Cole and Kendrick class much less Wale or Big Sean. A$ap is what could have been. They had the blueprint, but never fully maximized anything.

This is the dude saying Ferg is trash

Back
Top Bottom