Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Garbage features and garbage flows. Few songs are cool. I got up to the Detroit posse song and the beat sounded good but then the first ***** to start rapping was so off beat I shut the album off.

Then he singing with Jhene Aiko on one song.

Sean too talented to make this commercial music. I think his problem is he doesn’t know which age range to aim for. It’s like he’s aiming for 10–40 year olds, can’t do that. Majority of this feels like it’s for the younger crowd.

Y'all really waited until 12am anticipating a Big Sean album in 2020?

Word?

giphy.gif

Jhene wack too.
Did acid once and think she’s on another plane mentally than everyone but has the same uninspiring lyrics and music.
They deserve each other

My ex loved Jhene and Summer Walker. Collected crystals, meditated, did yoga, and always talked about how she wanted to try shrooms.

Ish was one of the most immature, toxic chicks ever lol People are so trendy and easily influenced nowadays

My ex loved Jhene and Summer Walker. Collected crystals, meditated, did yoga, and always talked about how she wanted to try shrooms.

Ish was one of the most immature, toxic chicks ever lol People are so trendy and easily influenced nowadays

A lot of those types around these days.

I’m a fan of psychedelics but I hate the people that want to tell you about how they tripped out or the energy they’re in touch with now or how they’ve awaken.

I don’t care. Keep that **** to yourself. It’s not interesting :lol:

Back
Top Bottom