Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Listening to Eminem I'm convinced if he wasn't white he'd be Chino XL.

People are actually entertained listening to him?

And some of y'all actually like this Tee Grizzly dude or were y'all just buying in to the hype created from First Day Out. He's like the midwest Blueface.

Tee hard :pimp:

I don’t. But ****. Lemme try and put a mix together. Nun but bangers lol
Awesome. It's crazy cause that's what rap was founded on

DJ's putting out fire blends/mixes every month or so now it seems like ****** don't do that anymore

You could always find a 90's r&b/rap blends and mixes but nothing for current ****.

Maybe because music is released too often nowadays? Idk

DJ's putting out fire blends/mixes every month or so now it seems like ****** don't do that anymore

You could always find a 90's r&b/rap blends and mixes but nothing for current ****.

Definitely could be a reason. Upwards of 10 albums can come out on Friday at 12am, and that doesn’t even include the more off the radar stuff. Stuff tends to be a blur, which is why I’ve backed off on instantly listening to stuff when it drops. I’ve been trying to really marinate on stuff.

Dro’s verse on Ain’t I a classic

“choppas in the trunk would make you do the Macarena”

er5Es2ySxFMbe.gif

Maaaaaan.

Everybody had a few dudes in the neighborhood that had mixes. Think I still got a reggae tape or two lying around from my sisters collection. :lol:

I never really thought about it, but all the mixes I ever come across now are older hip hop mixes. I’d assume it’s not even a thing anymore.

Then again I’m usually just looking for old mixes.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom