Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

rappers spend crazy money on bs then get the most rinky dink security
like bruh, your homie don't know what he doing he just big, that ain't scary enough to keep you alive
This most security/bouncers tbh…They supposed to look the part and be a deterrent so you won’t even try it…Counting on nothing really actually happens, which is mostly true but then you get jumped or attacked with a weapon and you what happens :lol: :smh:

rappers spend crazy money on bs then get the most rinky dink security
like bruh, your homie don't know what he doing he just big, that ain't scary enough to keep you alive

That’s what I was just looking at :lol:. ***** def spared expenses on his security…because wtf was that :smh: :lol:

wtf was Sam Sneak doing? He made it worse for ******s :lol:. Hes a DJ, trying to fight multiple dudes with a lit blunt in his mouth. Outrageous

Reaction did not disappoint

Yea Ross reckless for moving that light in Canada while the beef is still fresh. Doesn't seem like he got touched much though.

50 can only respond via the internet cause he knows he can't musically lol If I was RR, I'd just post that order of protection he had against Murda Inc :lol:

Really hate that it had to come to this. The Ross and Drake side of this was mostly trolling and jokes so it didn't even need to get violent. Welp, whatever happens moving forward, OVO asked for it.

Speaking of not escaping it, I’m traveling thru tokyo rn. It’s 10:30pm on a monday night and I’m just waiting for my ramen at some random hole in the wall spot when this **** comes on in the background :lol: It’s nothing but salarymen in there so i was not expecting it. As I’m leaving, they start playing “like that.” This **** really is crazy

wouldn’t be shocked if the chef in the back was wearing a dodger blue shohei jersey

Random but do you speak Japanese? I'm thinking about visiting later this year...and I don't :lol:

I mean he got cracked in the face looks like

Yeah could have been worse

Ross is corny making a video like everything is all good. Yeah, you might be ok, but your DJ and the security guard weren't. They're helping you and you're acting like everythings a joke.

Christmas in July for 50

50 stopped funny a long time ago. He Drake's hype man after Push Ups then for some reason he left the beef...

There's an episode of Degrassi where Drake's character wears a 50 Cent t-shirt.

vlcsnap-2024-07-01-14h11m10s374.png

vlcsnap-2024-07-01-14h11m23s667.png

vlcsnap-2024-07-01-14h13m13s534.png

Back
Top Bottom