Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

:smokin was supposed to see his show back in June but... rona n****. Rescheduled it to February :smh:

HITH still gets played top to bottom on my end. :smokin
A great album with good uplifting tracks. I also love what the artist is doing for black people with his scholarships to oxford and other charities and organizations. Man made money and instead of spending it all on himself on just material, he's taken the money and invested back in his community

Last edited:
1599682011911.png

Crazy This is only EP 2

am I trippin or do her slides say “Chrisitan Dor” :lol: :smh:

Shawty touched down in LA and went straight to the fashion district

Last edited:
A great album with good uplifting tracks. I also love what the artist is doing for black people with his scholarships to oxford and other charities and organizations. Man made money and instead of spending it all on himself on just material, he's taken the money and invested back in his community

Stormz a real one. :smokin

Def could see OBJ messing with her. Probably done messed with the finest of thots/chicks and then sometimes he just wanna have fun & dog out these IG trash ones like this cuz he can :lol:

Remember I said that every week Meg has some new bit of information that's released where it seems like she keeps saying what about me and my trauma every time people have moved on to talking about other stuff.

So TMZ has text messages sent to her?

So once again another week of, Tory shot me, as if she's let us forget.

Back
Top Bottom