Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

nah when jack boys came out dude Turned into alibaba

1599623335292.jpeg

1599623319344.jpeg

1599623305977.jpeg

1599623282931.jpeg

Im a big mac guy but i’ll try this. Went today but was on my bike, guess drive thru don’t take orders with people not in a car. Haven’t had Mcdonalds in over a year, was gonna get this and a big mac

I swear this dude Joe ****ted on spotify and now he is getting it every which way before the last pod.

Alleged abuse of Tahiry, jerking off dogs, documented abuse of Cyn, etc. :smh:

Wild

Trav actually does a really good job with the merch imo ... it’s a McDonald’s collab so
Obviously it’s going to have those logos lol

but passing on this next Verzuz , looking forward to CB/Usher and Bobby Brown / Keith Sweat

It was odd at the time of release, but that Drake bar in the diss track about Ye trying to hold his people back seems even more ridiculous now :lol: Travis, Sean, Pusha, Virgil, Don C, Jerry, Teyana etc etc have all gone on to grow their own personal brands after working with Ye & all still have seemingly good ties with him til this day.

Hell even to the lower ranks... Cyhi got a great album, written for some of the biggest names in rap..... Quentin Miller back in publix & missing a limb

Wayne was filthy back then :smokin

“Like Eli I'm from New Orleans, I'm a Giant in this ***** / Move the G and add an S and put the I before the N / And put the A in front of that, and that's what I am to the end / That's a Saint mutha****a, simplify it for them”

Back
Top Bottom