Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Female rap has never been as good or interesting cumulatively as it is right now

You have to be joking

I’m wit u on this one. Females got ratchet, trap, twerk, **** murzik, lyrical etc. I’ve never seen this many female rappers and some of it be actually... enjoyable.

Who are all these lyrical female rappers?

You don't even listen to lyrical male rappers

You have to be joking

Who are all these lyrical female rappers?

You don't even listen to lyrical male rappers
U got the rhapsody the remys and a hand full of others. I don’t listen to any female rap honestly but it’s not just 1 way anymore. It’s something for all the **** these days. Even got washed music for u old ******.

That show has NOTHING to do with rap/hip-hop. It belongs in General. Y’all continue to peddle nonsense in here that’s in no relation to music

That show has NOTHING to do with rap/hip-hop. It belongs in General. Y’all continue to peddle nonsense in here that’s in no relation to music

This thread is way more than just Hip Hop and Rap.

**** HALF THE CLOWNS POSTED IN HERE CANT EVEN RAP!!!!!

When was this not the case?

Rapsody been around for over a decade :lol: Why is she the proverbial "lyrical" female rapper?
Same reason ****** gonna use Kendrick as the go to for lyrical rappers. Point is, the **** got all the sub genres of rap like the dudes these days. I listen to none of em but it’s dope to see.

Sadly i like joe as a rapper....but i can't take him on this show. This yachty interview made me hate him even more. Like pick the young man up stop putting him down and stop trying to trap him with bitter questions. I am not even a yachty fan at all either. Interview was wild annoying
Have you upheld this sentiment today?

Back
Top Bottom