Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Have you upheld this sentiment today?

I guess? :lol: honestly i stopped watching the podcast a while ago even the short clips. But royce and Lupe have a podcast now that i need to listen to, i loved when they did IG live together

this song won't leave my head...love corbin...hate the other kid for now...but how do these people get these budgets to make dope videos

I remember who said it, but you're more than likely right about Wayne not falling off had he stuck around curren$y. His beat selection definitely would've been better.

Spitta really done seen it all as a rapper, man :lol:. Hell of a lane to be in. Pure talent. Consistency and proves being yourself, can get you places. No Limit to Cash Money to Young Money to the launching pad for Wiz. To independent to clothing, cars, fashion etc. Really cool to see his come up. He always been “there” even if he ain’t never “blow” mainstream. Hell of a career

I woke up to people saying Kendrick is regarded to high as a rapper..... If we talking just Lyricism i get this critique, but as far as the art form of Rap he's up there with the greats & i don't think it's debatable.

I feel I'll have more freedom than in the general section in my opinion.

Solid movie. I didn't feel the way I did after that RZA and TI **** :smh:

Meek was playing Meek, but I found him solid. In fact more than solid, he was charming and good. Him and Chino were good.

The effeminate lead. I hate to talk about the kid, but he wasn't right for the role. Especially since he's involved with girls. His mannerisms and him talking. When he's walking at times, you expect him to be carrying a purse. It's serious aye yo. He just wasn't believable. He's the only one I felt was miscast.

wavycrocket wavycrocket did you see it? I noticed they tried hard to do the Baltimore accent unlike The Wire. In The Wire you could tell dudes were from the tri state area(Omar, WeeBay, Wallace, Michael, Bodie, D'Angelo...)

fam ... I’m happy somebody else said it lol . In the general thread you alluded to it but yeah everything about little mans Was feminine as hell which didn’t fit his role

Back
Top Bottom