Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The internet is going to internet

I heard he met with both sides
He was also speaking out of one side of his mouth about leading black America and making demands on behalf of black America, as well as suggesting minorities don’t vote, but Van Jonesin’ in the background. Is it okay because Cube was Doughboy?:lol:

Then the narrative that ‘Cube tried da dems but they said no, and only the Trump administration was benevolent enough to work toward a plan for the future of black America.’ ****** continue to feed the Trump narrative. :lol::sick:

Ask yourself who that narrative helps. It doesn’t help Cube? It doesn’t help the democrats. Interesting timing, too.

Come on, b. We’re smarter than this.

He always was speaking out of one side of his mouth about leading black America and making demands on behalf of black America, but Van Jonesin’ in the background. Is it okay because Cube was Doughboy?:lol:

Then the narrative that ‘Cube tried da dems but they said no, and only the Trump administration was benevolent enough to work toward a plan for the future of black America.’ ****** continue to feed the Trump narrative. :lol::sick:

What has meeting with the democrats done since LBJ?

7B62B2D7-E61B-481D-8A86-DD14342C8EA3.jpeg
7B62B2D7-E61B-481D-8A86-DD14342C8EA3.jpeg

Cover of Pusha's next song :lol:

You’re speeding right over my point to do exactly what it is that I’m pointing out. I’m not here to have a ideological discussion on the merits of both parties. I’m pointing out that any time something comes up, we go right back to da dems being bad.

Who does that benefit? Us? How so?

When negotiating, when do you get the most?

Facebook, all the old head fall into conspiracy wormholes on there

ummmm.... IG and Twitter too. Ya’ll got to stop acting like it’s only facebook and older people. Young people are EQUALLY worse. All of this stuff is regurgitated on all platforms. I just wish people would disconnect and go outside

ummmm.... IG and Twitter too. Ya’ll got to stop acting like it’s only facebook and older people. Young people are EQUALLY worse. All of this stuff is regurgitated on all platforms. I just wish people would disconnect and go outside

I just laughed at that.

As if the ones holding up money phones, guns and weed in pics online are the bastion of online wisdom.

Bro, you really aren’t following the convo we are having here :lol:.

This Dem Franchise Boyz interview is great :lol:

I didn’t know they were originally on “Ballin” with Jim Jones. That’s where the line, (lean with it rock with, Bankhead) shoutout out in the song game from. Said Cam made Jimmy take them off. Their Max B impersonation was hilarious :rofl:

Jizzle Man is every bit as hilarious as I imagined him to be. Parlay really let the dancing image get to him :lol:. Could not wait to remind *****s that he was a “real skreet *****”, every chance he gets.

Bro, you really aren’t following the convo we are having here :lol:.

Bruh. IG, Twitter and FB are all the same s****. It was going to evolve into that at some point or another. Stop being in denial. All these social media platforms are indeed the same.

This Dem Franchise Boyz interview is great :lol:

I didn’t know they were originally on “Ballin” with Jim Jones. That’s where the line, (lean with it rock with, Bankhead) shoutout out in the song game from. Said Cam made Jimmy take them off. Their Max B impersonation was hilarious :rofl:

Jizzle Man is every bit as hilarious as I imagined him to be. Parlay really let the dancing image get to him :lol:. Could not wait to remind *****s that he was a “real skreet *****”, every chance he gets.

Wasn’t really a fan of these boys. I’ll keep it 100. They come across as real
full of themselves. Like dawg, ya’ll boys made pop/dance music, but want respect as streer n_ and street rappers when that wasn’t what they spoke of in there music. They come across as real resentful.

Jizzle man said he didn’t even like rap or wanted to be a rapper but they want respect and praise? Dawg, Ya’ll made DANCE music. These boys delusional. Again, that laffy taffy, lean with it stuff, even when I was in high school in 2004/2004/2006, s*** wasn’t my cup of tea. To each his own.

They come across as if they want respect like Jeezy, TI, etc had with their movements back in the 2000s. Like dawg, ya’ll known for dance pop music. It is what it is.

At the 08:25 mark.... Jizzle said they unfluenced hip hip more than ANYBODY. Really bruh? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
facebook has a far wider reach than twitter and a less savvy audience.
the propaganda that is allowed on fb has literally affected countries entire governments

Zuckerberg refused to disallow political ads that were blatant lies on the platform

So you’re going to dismiss IG? Which is owned by FB? and is more popular with millennials or gen z and whatnot? The same information is regurgitated and reposted on all platforms.

Don’t even let me get started on YouTube. Youtube, IG, FB, Twitter, all the same damn dialogues bruh. The big four. The cycle of information, good and bad (misinformation) drama, gossip, politics, etc are equally shared and discussed on all platforms. You guys again, are in denial. Every age range, young and old are wildin’ out on social media. Just accept it and live your life.

finessence finessence completely missed the point :lol:. Less to do about the specific platform (although fb is leading with disinformation and older people have co-opted it). But moreso to do with social media in general.

He was also speaking out of one side of his mouth about leading black America and making demands on behalf of black America, as well as suggesting minorities don’t vote, but Van Jonesin’ in the background. Is it okay because Cube was Doughboy?:lol:

Ask yourself who that narrative helps. It doesn’t help Cube? It doesn’t help the democrats. Interesting timing, too.

Continue the Trump narrative..... Politicians pushin black agendas to the side is a narrative based around trump...... or facts based on the political history of this country :lol: :lol:

Black man: I have sat down with several orgs & other black "leaders" over the months & have come through with a solid plan i would like for you to take into consideration

Dems: Yea we'll meet with you after we get your votes , we'll get more black votes interviewing Cardi & releasing Twerk ads

So much serious consideration of the black agenda is shown :pimp:

I just laughed at that.

As if the ones holding up money phones, guns and weed in pics online are the bastion of online wisdom.

I was about to post the same thing because I've seen younger people do all that on FB/Twitter as well. Weirdo behavior comes in all ages on all social media platforms.

Continue the Trump narrative..... Politicians pushin black agendas to the side is a narrative based around trump...... or facts based on the political history of this country :lol: :lol:

Black man: I have sat down with several orgs & other black "leaders" over the months & have come through with a solid plan i would like for you to take into consideration

Dems: Yea we'll meet with you after we get your votes , we'll get more black votes interviewing Cardi & releasing Twerk ads

So much serious consideration of the black agenda is shown :pimp:

Ty with the misinformation :lol:

I’ll just leave this here. And a lot of *****s are falling into #12 on this article. Specifically.

I’m not tripping on the Cube ****. He looking funny these days going down the conspiracy wormhole....but he still a great dude. We can be critical of him. It’s ok.

To think, all this happened because that goofy operative bish Katrina Pearson framed it as Cube being a trump supporter or something. And the internet ran with it...to fit whatever agenda without doing their research or even hearing from cube himself.

THAT is the scary part. Sick world. Social media is the devil.

I’ll just leave this here. And a lot of *****s are falling into #12 on this article. Specifically.

I’m not tripping on the Cube ****. He looking funny these days going down the conspiracy wormhole....but he still a great dude. We can be critical of him. It’s ok.

To think, all this happened because that goofy operative bish Katrina Pearson framed it as Cube being a trump supporter or something. And the internet ran with it...to fit whatever agenda without doing their research or even hearing from cube himself.

With all due respect EVERY single time ne of those dudes tweets or articles comes across me it screams of a certain agenda.... i'm all the way good on him because i highly doubt he hides a bias, especially in this particular situation.

Off the headline alone a ***** like THIS calling Cube a sellout..... Nah

There’s so many people getting taken advantage of like this

With all due respect EVERY single time ne of those dudes tweets or articles comes across me it screams of a certain agenda.... i'm all the way good on him because i highly doubt he hides a bias, especially in this particular situation.

I get it. Don’t necessarily agree with it. But I get it.

Wasn’t really a fan of these boys. I’ll keep it 100. They come across as real
full of themselves. Like dawg, ya’ll boys made pop/dance music, but want respect as streer n_ and street rappers when that wasn’t what they spoke of in there music. They come across as real resentful.

Jizzle man said he didn’t even like rap or wanted to be a rapper but they want respect and praise? Dawg, Ya’ll made DANCE music. These boys delusional. Again, that laffy taffy, lean with it stuff, even when I was in high school in 2004/2004/2006, s*** wasn’t my cup of tea. To each his own.

They come across as if they want respect like Jeezy, TI, etc had with their movements back in the 2000s. Like dawg, ya’ll known for dance pop music. It is what it is.

At the 08:25 mark.... Jizzle said they influenced hip hip more than ANYBODY. Really bruh? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I watched half of this yesterday and despite this being so damn funny the amount of revising of history was insane :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom