Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I don't even get how ppl can be so gullible still.

Somebody from the Trump administration, a squad full of liars, claim Ice Cube was working with them and everybody just takes their word for it.

It'd be different if it came directly from Cube.

It's not.
If tomorrow we found out Rakim wrote Gettin Jiggy with It I'm laughing at dude.

Nice to know he could write a pop rap hit but actually penning it? :lol: Nah. That reference track would kill me

BeneficialMajorChital-size_restricted.gif

Could you imagine?

It's wild that anytime a black person has any dialogue at all with the left their pawns & being used, as if strategy can't be involved. But you sit down with anyone from the left & it's all praise, Because yes i'm sure Cardi B interviewing Biden was really gonna get him to back the black agenda :lol: . **** ain't ever gonna change in this political landscape because we can't even see our own having conversations with the other side w/o thinking they're getting "taken advantage of" :lol:.

The candidate from the left is on record saying he doesn't even think black people can think critically enough to vote for anyone other than the left......... but nah we could have "genuine" conversations with them

this is what ****** talking about with Cube

Any adjustments made by the Trump campaign are purely cosmetic
as someone already mentioned in this thread, Dems were right to give him a raincheck as they have to
wait until they get power to truly enact anything significant.
There is no room for praise of the Trump admin. of any kind.
Plus, Ice Cube been on some weird QANON **** lately. A lot of folks sound like a bunch of Qanon weirdos on here too though

Cube telling black America to hold their vote hostage while also working directly with the Trump administration is unforgivable for me. I’m not so shocked though, ‘cause the older generation is all consuming the same bull**** online and trying to spout it like it’s some actual base of knowledge.

This ***** Pete Rock be posting the most ridiculous ****. Sometimes I wonder how older people even find some of this ****. :lol::smh:

they used to get on young people being on facebook too much the young folks was just on there showing *** getting in relationship drama, the old people on there getting duped and ruining the world

All of this.

I’m telling you. It’s hilarious. They used to mock the young people who social media was actually made for. Old people on Facebook and Twitter, and the monetization, weaponization, and politicization of it is literally running society 😂🤦🏾‍♂️.

The world would be a better place if social media stayed where it was in like 2012.

this is what ****** talking about with Cube

Any adjustments made by the Trump campaign are purely cosmetic
as someone already mentioned in this thread, Dems were right to give him a raincheck as they have to
wait until they get power to truly enact anything significant.
There is no room for praise of the Trump admin. of any kind.
Plus, Ice Cube been on some weird QANON **** lately. A lot of folks sound like a bunch of Qanon weirdos on here too though

What's a QANON weirdo?

When did he praise the Trump campaign?

Back
Top Bottom