Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I did a fan versus with sneakaprince sneakaprince over the summer and picked Jeezy. He picked Ross but we don’t have to talk about the outcome :lol:

I scrubbed Jeezy’s discography from albums to mixtapes. A majority of his joints will come from 101, Recession, and TOD. One of the criticisms I had while I was picking my list, as well as the criticism I got from the people that were listening, is that a battle with Jeezy relies too heavily on 101.

TI bests him off longevity imo.

I did a fan versus with sneakaprince sneakaprince over the summer and picked Jeezy. He picked Ross but we don’t have to talk about the outcome :lol:

I scrubbed Jeezy’s discography from albums to mixtapes. A majority of his joints will come from 101, Recession, and TOD. One of the criticisms I had while I was picking my list, as well as the criticism I got from the people that were listening, is that a battle with Jeezy relies too heavily on 101.

TI bests him off longevity imo.

Outside of all about the money it ain't like Tip been killing it with big singles the past decade, They both fell out of the "hottest" rapper category around the same time.

Agreed on their decline setting in around the same time.

That gives more credence to my argument though. TI came in before Jeezy and they both started their decline around 08/09. TI beats Jeezy on longevity with more material to work with.

Jeezy a tough matchup because he got pop hits too if T.I wanna do that

Mad features to top it off he gonna give Tip hell

This only gon piss one of them off :lol: no need for these two to do this. TIP should wait for 50 or relax.

Like u said I forgot Jeezy had a lil feature run late 00's.

Agreed on their decline setting in around the same time.

That gives more credence to my argument though. TI came in before Jeezy and they both started their decline around 08/09. TI beats Jeezy on longevity with more material to work with.

He got Jeezy by about 3 years true, But we only gotta do 20 Tracks & Jeezy was extremely active during that run in a 6 year span Jeezy got 3 albums (1 Bonafide classic & one debatable) & 7 mixtapes.... with that Said Tip got a crazy workflow too.

Imo If Jeezy really wanna take this serious he should just look at Jada's strategy & just bring straight up street anthems, if i'm him iDGAF what TIP play my first 5 are

Handful of tracks from tm101 and them drama tapes would end it lol.
I wanna see it happen.

yea i was exaggerating a lil earlier but i'm not gonna act like TIP is chump

And even though both these feature Jeezy I'm playing atleast one if i'm TIP,

I know T.I washed Jeezy on Bang because i was in a NYC club in like 2010-2015 era this **** came on & ****** knew TIP verse word for word

Back
Top Bottom