Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Lol Ye know the interview would be a extra half hour if he disagreed, just saved some time and agreed.

IDK he ain't push this song. I put three ppl on Wee just off that song

Wee once said “I’m the CEO of MPA I run my own management “ and I don’t doubt that for a second. I also still think he dabble in them streets. He raps circles around anyone he should be light years ahead of his popularity. I can only hope he has a coming out party similar to the success thug saw with his last album.

Wee once said “I’m the CEO of MPA I run my own management “ and I don’t doubt that for a second. I also still think he dabble in them streets. He raps circles around anyone he should be light years ahead of his popularity. I can only hope he has a coming out party similar to the success thug saw with his last album.
I think it’s over. The only chance I saw for him to blow up is if thug put him on while he having his moment but that obviously ain’t happening. He seem content where he’s at. I remember I watched a Pablo juan interview he kept saying how much money wee got so he must be cool and got a good stream coming in.

8C43F831-ECF0-429F-B7C0-48AF47A606B3.jpeg

:rofl:

Juelz has the most awkward photos

it's been 2-3 years, been multiple interviews where it was discussed & somehow that Comment is still drawing conversation :lol: , it just ain't adding up

Tyson had Michael Spinks SHOOK after he heard him punch a hole in the wall in the dressing room before their fight lol

Back
Top Bottom