Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

A rapper will never be my hero lol.

Where you even going with this? :lol:. It ain’t that deep.
You started it

1603650964011.gif

Styles version was funnier

It is, and they had a “group of ****s and sticks with them” :lol:. Drink Champs used to be in a groove. I missed that.

kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc

TIP is the only one that stepped to a boxer for real lol. I remember Fat Joe telling that hilarious story where Roy Jones pressed him over the lean back line....and Joe told Roy not to knock him out, cuz he know Joe knows he’s going to lose, and **** going to escalate lol.

It is, and they had a “group of ****s and sticks with them” :lol:. Drink Champs used to be in a groove. I missed that.

kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc

TIP is the only one that stepped to a boxer for real lol. I remember Fat Joe telling that hilarious story where Roy Jones pressed him over the lean back line....and Joe told Roy not to knock him out, cuz he know Joe knows he’s going to lose, and **** going to escalate lol.

"He keep talking crazy we gonna have to poke him. But whos gonna poke him? Whoever run up on him is gonna get put to sleep"

😂😂😂😂

kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc

That's because Floyd walks around at 140 and isn't known for knocking dudes out.

TI was probably more concerned about his WWE bodyguards

Wee once said “I’m the CEO of MPA I run my own management “ and I don’t doubt that for a second. I also still think he dabble in them streets. He raps circles around anyone he should be light years ahead of his popularity. I can only hope he has a coming out party similar to the success thug saw with his last album.
Yeah he get his own team running things but at one point they was tryna rap too

It's crazy dude could literally be the best rapper out the A and literally brought Migos, Thug and Pablo to Gucci.

The cost of living so cheap in the A, fam prolly eating off features and the chitlin circuit

Yeah. Floyd definitely beatable, by an average joe in a street fight. Bruh 145. I remember Shakur Stevenson got in a street fight in Miami some years ago

HBD to the the greatest white guy ever to graze the face of this earth...

A A A A A Alchemist.

AND, he dropped a new album today:
1603658138927.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom