Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

What’s AOD? Oh strip club. Man, we’re at a climax bro. Stunting at an all time high, everyone has guns, phones showcasing everything, it’s the new norm bro.

I stopped clubbing years ago though, and you know I live in Florida. One of my homies got killed 2 weeks ago.

Ain’t nothing worse than a scary/soft dude that has a gun

What’s AOD? Oh strip club. Man, we’re at a climax bro. Stunting at an all time high, everyone has guns, phones showcasing everything, it’s the new norm bro.

I stopped clubbing years ago though, and you know I live in Florida. One of my homies got killed 2 weeks ago.

Ain’t nothing worse than a scary/soft dude that has a gun

Yeah Ace of Diamonds. **** sad as hell.
3 kids left fatherless & the video all over Twitter.
That's exactly why I be in the crib bull****ting with y'all most the time. Ain't nothing out there.

Y'all be safe out here.
Had mutual friends with the dudes that got killed last night at AOD where Lil Baby girl was hosting.
I hate people. Now their family has to see videos of them laid out. **** wicked.
Seen the footage. Can’t eem go out and have a good time anymore without worrying about insecure ****** wanting to shoot it up.

That’s why me and my lady strictly do day parties if we were to go out. The moment the sun goes down, we know it’s our que to leave. We got a child to come home to.

The hip-hop film Krush Groove opened in theaters 35 years ago today.

MV5BM2U4ZmNhMjEtZDhhYi00MmY5LWEyYzItYmM0NTZiNTIwZDY2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg

I typed in “DMX” into Twitter, to see if he was trending, or did some wild **** from last night. This happens to be the first thing that popped up. I thought this was E-40 :lol:. The caption is wild.

Scroll down a bit....and THIS is the type of ****** buying the Walmart 4PF chains 😂🤦🏾‍♂️

0E28687D-661D-4B3B-9C4E-B8063BB00289.jpeg

He's Dominican or we're trading him

I mean Floyd 5’6 135-140 lbs. ijs. No doubt in my mind a 6’4 215-220 dude can get the best of him in a street fight. Don’t go blow for blow with that *****, immediately grab him and get him on the ground. I’m not saying any dude hat size but a dude in good shape could do it.

Tyson and Roy heavyweights. U a fool for trying that one either way it go. They knock out ****** twice the average person size for a living. And mike ain’t got it all in the head so **** that.

Back
Top Bottom