Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

We the only men that get lumped together. The _ that goes to work every day has to be held accountable for the the drug dealer.

....And the women who actually work a 9-5 or have a career, take a backseat to the h*** who can’t dress, so they wear fury sandals and the same sweatpants everyday.

They respect strippers and women who beg and nag, over working class women. But I digress

We the only men that get lumped together. The _ that goes to work every day has to be held accountable for the the drug dealer.
Some of these same folks will try to save and forgive a white man who they know who was caught saying/doing something racist, claiming "that's not the person I know" but for their black brethren, they will quickly lump us all in for the actions of the one knucklehead on the block. They claim to be "woke" , but are no different than the system they claim to detest. Notice how the Oprahs of the world took pictures with Harvey Weinstein for decades despite all of the stories floating around regarding him, but the moment Kobe died, she and her crony ran to put out stories attacking the man immediately after his death despite the alleged "victim" being known for such questionable cry wolf tactics..

Some of these same folks will try to save and forgive a white man who they know who was caught saying/doing something racist, claiming "that's not the person I know" but for their black brethren, they will quickly lump us all in for the actions of the one knucklehead on the block. They claim to be "woke" , but are no different than the system they claim to detest. Notice how the Oprahs of the world took pictures with Harvey Weinstein for decades despite all of the stories floating around regarding him, but the moment Kobe died, she and her crony ran to put out stories attacking the man immediately after his death despite the alleged "victim" being known for such questionable cry wolf tactics..

Stedman friendzone Oprah, so she’s been scorned and bitter against black men ever since

Screenshot_20201031-123137_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201031-123118_Instagram.jpg
lol

How am I just seeing this 🤦🏿‍♂️

Looking at the dude on the left t shirt, not pressing play. And not surprised at SP. Again, these CELEBRITIES do not speak for people (unless you’re a follower). Separate the art from life. Appreciate their talents but that’s it. Separate it from their personal lives.

“Real vibez only” :lol :rollin

Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius tomdiginson tomdiginson yall in here cooking with the highest flame :pimp:

Idk why this #platform doesn't highlight brother's like y'all who can post feelings from your perspective that is so relevant and eloquently put that the oppressors and detractors couldn't ignore.

Maybe were the problem expecting this #platform to put those messages out so the world can see.

Maybe WE have to create that vessel.

Y'all got the wheels turning right now. Thanks for that

Back
Top Bottom