Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

A8BC0747-BE49-44F9-800A-6EBD840CF13B.jpeg

Why do they want to eat somewhere that doesn't want your money. 🤷‍♂️

What are you arguing and fighting for? Record and expose them and then we as a community need not to eat there.

Why is TI negotiating with the owner for? for what? He doesn't speak for us or the family. It wasn't a misunderstanding.

I thought Wakanda didn't have racial incidents though 🤷‍♂️

Where's Ja Rule to make sense of this?

wait wait wait

Watching this video

Did TI really say

Ain't nothing in your life going to change until you change you. You can't be emotional or acting on your emotions?

After all the incidents he's been in throughout the years?

Dude made a 15+ minute video over a minute statement, and 10+ minutes was attacking the victims. Dude was the victim and experienced it, and he's telling him what he should talk to them for? Emotional?

TI is a bozo

🤡

Atlanta

tumblr_p97o7ue1Xi1rdfwwzo10_500.gif

wait wait wait

Watching this video

Did TI really say

Ain't nothing in your life going to change until you change you. You can't be emotional or acting on your emotions?

After all the incidents he's been in throughout the years?

Dude made a 15+ minute video over a minute statement, and 10+ minutes was attacking the victims. Dude was the victim and experienced it, and he's telling him what he should talk to them for? Emotional?

TI is a bozo

🤡

Atlanta

tumblr_p97o7ue1Xi1rdfwwzo10_500.gif
Which is pretty funny given the content of this

Sheek Louch project fire.

About to play this JR Writer now, I liked his first one so I'm expecting this joint to be hard

TI is literally and I mean literally the prime example of fake woke with a platform in 2020. Son is thee prototype

Conflicting interest, loudest in the room, struggles with articulation, doesn't know how and WHEN to debate, overusage of certain adjectives, forced vocabulary, ALWAYS has to be the "smartest" in the room, etc.

Have y'all seen him ever just take a step back? Genuinely say someone has a point or he learned something from one of many people he's gotten into verbal squabbles with?

Cliff is way too old to be acting like this and should be molding the young dudes in his city with a bigger influence than him to grow and NOT be a ***** like him.

His whole 2020 belongs in the fools wilding/doing too much thread.

TI is literally and I mean literally the prime example of fake woke with a platform in 2020. Son is thee prototype

Conflicting interest, loudest in the room, struggles with articulation, doesn't know how and WHEN to debate, overusage of certain adjectives, forced vocabulary, ALWAYS has to be the "smartest" in the room, etc.

Have y'all seen him ever just take a step back? Genuinely say someone has a point or he learned something from one of many people he's gotten into verbal squabbles with?

Cliff is way too old to be acting like this and should be molding the young dudes in his city with a bigger influence than him to grow and NOT be a ***** like him.

His whole 2020 belongs in the fools wilding/doing too much thread.

Indeed. He’s the living embodiment of it :lol :lol

We see some goofy _'s doing something and "man we need to do better" who is we? That's them over there. You can't save everybody. Especially these dudes and females that love attention more than anything.

I’m late but this right here is it. confident this a symptom of white folks lumping us all together into “the community” like they do anybody else non white.

I generally don’t react openly to the messages blaming Black men as a whole to anything. I see the nuance in the arguments. the problem is the nuance is rarely identified outside of an article format, we get clickbait titles like Black men are the white men of Black people and then people saying no no no you don’t understand, just read/listen :lol

majority of us know the statement doesn’t mean exactly what it says. the problem isn’t the statement itself, it’s the people who will run with that statement itself and use it out of context to demean and shame Black men and the women (they call them pick mes btw) that support those of us who aren’t bums. their issue in itself is white male patriarchy which Black men also live under. we aren’t the white men of Black people, we are the Black men of Black people. men as a whole need to do better for women.

but it’s an attack either way. whether meant super maliciously or not, folks can act like straight/cishet _____ man, particularly WHITE man isn’t a legit attack within certain contexts in this country if they wanna. I’m not goin 🤷🏽‍♂️ that’s targeted language in the political sphere and it means something.

within almost any context to Black Americans white males are the enemy. remember that reading the title of that article.

I’m late but this right here is it. confident this a symptom of white folks lumping us all together into “the community” like they do anybody else non white.

I generally don’t react openly to the messages blaming Black men as a whole to anything. I see the nuance in the arguments. the problem is the nuance is rarely identified outside of an article format, we get clickbait titles like Black men are the white men of Black people and then people saying no no no you don’t understand, just read/listen :lol:

majority of us know the statement doesn’t mean exactly what it says. the problem isn’t the statement itself, it’s the people who will run with that statement itself and use it out of context to demean and shame Black men and the women (they call them pick mes btw) that support those of us who aren’t bums. their issue in itself is white male patriarchy which Black men also live under. we aren’t the white men of Black people, we are the Black men of Black people. men as a whole need to do better for women.

but it’s an attack either way. whether meant super maliciously or not, folks can act like straight/cishet _____ man, particularly WHITE man isn’t a legit attack within certain contexts in this country if they wanna. I’m not goin 🤷🏽‍♂️ that’s targeted language in the political sphere and it means something.

within almost any context to Black Americans white males are the enemy. remember that reading the title of that article.

We the only men that get lumped together. The _ that goes to work every day has to be held accountable for the the drug dealer.

Back
Top Bottom