Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

We spend all this time arguing red vs blue, right vs left, etc. but the real tyrannical mother****ers who are running the world are Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates.

Those two can literally change our country for the better but legit refuse to :lol:

That’s more a reflection on the CONSUMERS and idiotic American public, than Bezos and Gates. People choose not to wisen up

Meanwhile Bezos and Bill out here flexing billies and most likely STILL insider trading and jugging the crypto game.

WHEN IS IT ENOUGH

Last edited:
Right....so, we’re on the precipice of having the most diverse, most progressive candidates/legislation on the table....that would potential benefit black people. And they’d have zero excuses if they took the house, senate and presidency...and expanded courts/made radical changes To campaign finances, gerrymandering and healthcare.

And the thought process is.....NOT to vote for these people, on the ticket, to the oppositions benefit who are regressive and want a status quo at best? :lol:

Help me out here.
I clearly said I vote blue bruh :lol:. I just don't expect them to come thru and deliver on their promises. I vote blue because there's no other option and that's the problem. If somehow you could have Ronald Reagan running against Trump people would still be lecturing you to vote democrat. As of now they don't have to do anything but make promises and TALK and they come out looking like the good guys

We spend all this time arguing red vs blue, right vs left, etc. but the real tyrannical mother****ers who are running the world are Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates.

Those two can literally change our country for the better but legit refuse to :lol:

Sure do. You know, a tyrannical mother***** is literally at the head of state right now. And filled his cabinets with the same. And stuff like this happens.

There is a very specific party and framing of America that believes in trickle down economics tho....and **** like this happens in a 3 year period...while wages stagnate/decline, and the wealth gap increases....And 230K people die and lose jobs etc, because of sheer incompetence and negligence.

But let’s just have the “both sides” convo.

Sure do. You know, a tyrannical mother***** is literally at the head of state right now. And filled his cabinets with the same. And stuff like this happens.

There is a very specific party and framing of America that believes in trickle down economics tho....and **** like this happens in a 3 year period...while wages stagnate/decline, and the wealth gap increases....And 230K people die and lose jobs etc, because of sheer incompetence and negligence.

Bro.

This **** is infuriating :{

Why doesn't Biden want to defund the police? Is that a fair criticism or is that off limits? Maybe if voters had some kinda leverage we could make some noise about it but they got us by the nuts and don't have to do anything besides pander better than republicans

I clearly said I vote blue bruh :lol:. I just don't expect them to come thru and deliver on their promises. I vote blue because there's no other option and that's the problem. If somehow you could have Ronald Reagan running against Trump people would still be lecturing you to vote democrat. As of now they don't have to do anything but make promises and TALK and they come out looking like the good guys

I think it’s a clear difference in where Joe Biden’s corpse is in 2020 (trying to weekend at Bernie this man to pass something useful) and Prime devil Reagan....but I get it. Old white racist, that speak kindly. I’m not kidding myself here.

But If Ronald Reagan (the devil) had the proposed legislation, plans and ability to flip all 3 branches of what the dems do now (to benefit you and me)....then yes. That will be correct vs the alternative vs the **** Trump and them on. OD regressive. :lol:. And it’s not even “lecturing”. It’s just obvious. If you can, take a day to cast a vote against that. If not, ok. Just be better with you and yours.

Trump is a symptom. He’s actively evil...and likely historically corrupt. But he’s no different from what we’ve seen. I saw something that said Black people know white people better than they know themselves. It’s why Joe Biden got the nom to be Frank. Black people are constantly digging America out of a **** hole.

This is Goldwater vs Johnson in 68. Except even more extreme.

Bruh..... you HAVE to blame the American public for voting for Trump. People knew Trumps style decadesssss ago. The American citizen really voted this man as president and expected a different outcome? :lol: :lol:

Why doesn’t anyone ever acknowledge this? It’s baffling bruh.

Billionaires made all that in 4 years... but SOMEHOW, in a 6-8 month span with this covid-19 pandemic. Everyone is hollering broke? California is bankrupt and couldn’t afford to payout unemployment.

The NBA had to take out al loan? It’s crazy to me....

I feel like it’s up to the government to establish controls that prevent the situation from becoming out of hand as it has.
And this is the same government that we lay trust in. The same government that enslaved us. I'm good on believing for a second that they want it to be at other way. Chaos is in the fabric of this country

And this is the same government that we lay trust in. The same government that enslaved us. I'm good on believing for a second that they want it to be at other way. Chaos is in the fabric of this country

we need to be self sufficient and just barter amongst ourselves

Why doesn't Biden want to defund the police? Is that a fair criticism or is that off limits? Maybe if voters had some kinda leverage we could make some noise about it but they got us by the nuts and don't have to do anything besides pander better than republicans
I think it’s definitely fair, but it’s also hard to cut through the ******** this time of year every four years. People called for defunding the police, and the other side immediately defined it as a complete removal of any kind of law and order as a way to invalidate the argument that money needs to be shifted from police departments and back into social programs and agencies that used to be trained to handle those more nuanced situations. I think Biden says he wants to reform policing, and take some of the responsibilities away from police that they clearly shouldn’t handle. For instance, officers being the first responder for a person with mental issues. So when he gets asked that question, he definitely isn’t going to say yes because he’s not actually going to defund police departments, and because these ****** only want to keep supporters and not say enough to turn off either side.

I can’t speak for anyone else, but I’m more comfortable with that false promise than the promise of law & order return to stop & frisk. :lol:

Because that ***** is a 75 year old white American man from Pennsylvania or something.

The context of this tweet above ^^^, is Tammy Bruce (a right wing, political hack job and white supremacist) recognizing what a Joe Biden presidency with a senate majority could be. And she’s correct. She sees it as a negative, but it’s actually a positive for folks like us :lol.

*****s in a short time, have moved him from centrist to where he’s at now. “Defund the police” doesn’t go over well with white moderates, who are needed to win votes. He’s pandering to them too, by being cagey. Everything is identity politics. And people are too stupid to realize that de-funding police (who are grossly OVER-FUNDED) just means to move money around to **** that actually matters.

It’s messaging. You know this. It’s valid criticism. I agree. But its explainable. I hoped that helped.

Because that ***** is a 75 year old white American man from Pennsylvania or something.

The context of this tweet above ^^^, is Tammy Bruce (a right wing, political hack job and white supremacist) recognizing what a Joe Biden presidency with a senate majority could be. And she’s correct. She sees it as a negative, but it’s actually a positive for folks like us :lol:.

*****s in a short time, have moved him from centrist to where he’s at now. “Defund the police” doesn’t go over well with white moderates, who are needed to win votes. He’s pandering to them too, by being cagey. Everything is identity politics. And people are too stupid to realize that de-funding police (who are grossly OVER-FUNDED) just means to move money around to **** that actually matters.

It’s messaging. You know this. It’s valid criticism. I agree. But its explainable. I hoped that helped.

Bruh. Hear me out. I'm not tryna make a 'bOtH sIdEs' argument. But do you see how what you're saying is similar to the idiots who say trump didn't say that..and if he did he didn't mean it..and if he did.. whatever whatever. And if he doesn't it's like he's off the hook because he never said he would in the first place.

I understand the difference between the sides so don't hit me with that both sides trash. If it goes down the way you describe that would be great. That would be pie in the sky, too good to be true, can't believe it's not butter type vibes. But what precedent do I really have to believe it's gonna play out like that

TI is having a hell of a week

Dude really said you could just drink some warm liquids so Covid will leave your throat and go down to your stomach and be destroyed before it gets to your lungs :rofl:
1604185285827.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom