It cannot be overstated how wild 38 was on this. :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
These ****** borrowin' the guns they use, not me
I got my own stick like I'm 'bout to come play pool
Ride in the car with bricks, that's one brave move
I never did it, that's why my ***** one paid mule
****** say they want gunplay, cool

But they don't really wan' go there, it's like Sunday school

That was cringe as hell damn

Cube **** was dumb but thats kinda a in house convo, it can feel weird when “outsiders” start chiming in. Trump has made a lot of unfulfilled promises to a lot of ppl over the years, the last promise he finna make good on is one to black ppl :lol:

At best it would be in a similar fashion as the opportunity zones ****, a tax avoidance finesse for billionaires like Mike Milken (who spearheaded it) disguised as help for minority communities

I have no clue who, or what decided SNL was ever funny. Legit cringe at all of it. Like, who does that comedy “hit” for? :lol

And I’ll say it for the 100000th time. Jay Pharoah, is by far the most corny “comedian” or actor I’ve seen in forever. Legit bothers me for some reason. That cat that was doing Wayne in that skit is up there too. Terrible

Keenan just collecting bags :lol. It’s good to see him ride this success show from a child to where he’s at now. Mfer literally stayed in his lane, and came up lol.

I have no clue who, or what decided SNL was ever funny. Legit cringe at all of it. Like, who does that comedy “hit” for? :lol:

And I’ll say it for the 100000th time. Jay Pharoah, is by far the most corny “comedian” or actor I’ve seen in forever. Legit bothers me for some reason. That cat that was doing Wayne in that skit is up there too. Terrible

Keenan just collecting bags :lol:. It’s good to see him ride this success show from a child to where he’s at now. Mfer literally stayed in his lane, and came up lol.

SNL been on since the late 70s/early 80s. That’s where Eddie Murphy pretty much broke out

(Ain’t nothing like def comedy jam or in living color) but SNL been running like 40+ years :lol:

Pharoah is indeed trash

SNL been on since the late 70s/early 80s. That’s where Eddie Murphy pretty much broke out

(Ain’t nothing like def comedy jam or in living color) but SNL been running like 40+ years :lol:

I know that. I mean, I get it. It’s a “thing” and American tv staple. Lots of show writers etc come from there. I understand all yhat. I just think it’s been washed as hell for the last 20 years. And seems like something that theoretically should be on life support and ending.....but it still maintains some sort of cultural value and people legit find it funny.

I just don’t get the humor man :lol. The jokes always fall flat and cringe. And it’s not the intention. Always feels like they’re unprepared and od corny.

I know that. I mean, I get it. It’s a “thing” and American tv staple. Lots of show writers etc come from there. I understand all yhat. I just think it’s been washed as hell for the last 20 years. And seems like something that theoretically should be on life support and ending.....but it still maintains some sort of cultural value and people legit find it funny.

I just don’t get the humor man :lol:. The jokes always fall flat and cringe. And it’s not the intention. Always feels like they’re unprepared and od corny.

you know “them people” make tooooo much money off these broadcasts. Show’s like “Price is Right” and all them soap operas (stories, as gramma’ would say) bold and the beautiful, young and the restless, etc. make them folks tooooo much money. They not finna get rid of that bag.

Victor Newman been on TV for damn near 5 decades :lol

Back
Top Bottom